💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Barbie that helps with anxiety and stress

SissyFromSpace

Featured Posts

SissyFromSpace

Barbie doll knows the way to be one's best is to give yourself the best care! This meditation-themed doll celebrates one of her favorite ways to recharge using lights and sound -mindfulness meditation. The set comes with a Barbie doll, a puppy and four cloud emojis. Kids simply press the button in Barbie doll's necklace to activate one of five guided meditation exercises that use light and sound effects to inspire their own practice. Her puppy helps her visualize -insert one of the cloud emojis into its head to represent a meditative thought bubble, then switch it up for new meditation inspiration. Breathe with Me Barbie doll is dressed in cozy loungewear and features extra flexibility for realistic posing and active play. Kids can collect all the Barbie wellness dolls to explore self-care and expand their worlds because when a girl plays with Barbie, she imagines everything she can become! Each sold separately, subject to availability. ❤🌤🌈

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

SissyFromSpace
3 minutes ago, Amen Fashion said:

Is it up for sale 

Stock photos are out but it’s possibly in some stores right now. Should be listed online before the end of the month 

So they’re trying to say that people with stress and anxiety wear pajamas 24/7 and own a pet with an iCloud included?

RUDE!!!!!

tumblr_ovi4rgLKhj1svi3flo1_400.gifv

Hottie Detector

IllusionLover

idk why but it reminded me of this

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

SissyFromSpace
1 hour ago, IllusionLover said:

Favorite

IllusionLover
1 hour ago, SissyFromSpace said:

Favorite

The fact that the first time I saw this was in Cartoon Network... :oprah: and sometimes when i'm just changing the channels very late in the night this appears... :air:

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

• 5 weeks later...
Biggest Fan
On 12/15/2019 at 10:55 AM, IllusionLover said:

This is what I needed thanknu

🤖

Archived