💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga’s “diverse” future music

SeasonOfTheWitch

Featured Posts

SeasonOfTheWitch

Since Gaga said she’s going to be even more diverse sonically, do you guys think this will be delivered together (as in multiple genres in one album) or separate projects? For example, will the Hindi record be on LG6, or will it be a separate thing- a solo single etc.? Which would you prefer (if it matters to you)? LG6 be a giant album with many projects together, making her most diverse solo album- or many smaller projects? 

SeasonOfTheWitch
1 minute ago, ANTI WP said:

D_8v0TWU0AEmvx4?format=jpg&name=small

Thank you for your contribution, now grab a glow stick or get the **** out 

Ryusei

who knows but I think it's exciting to see how unpredictable her future musical direction(s) is.

Musery

OMonster

I personally would hope for the diversity to be within one album concept. That way, varied sonics could be tied together with the same kind of theme, lyrics and imagery. The differences would have the same meaning.

I also don't like it when artists release different music when already in / or only just out of a 'new' era. 

If, for example, LG6 dropped in March - it would be disappointing to me if, by May, Gaga was releasing solo singles that don't really belong anywhere. 

That said, if she's just a featuring artist - that's fine!

subtext / fantasy

SeasonOfTheWitch
1 minute ago, OMonster said:

I personally would hope for the diversity to be within one album concept. That way, varied sonics could be tied together with the same kind of theme, lyrics and imagery. The differences would have the same meaning.

I also don't like it when artists release different music when already in / or only just out of a 'new' era. 

If, for example, LG6 dropped in March - it would be disappointing to me if, by May, Gaga was releasing solo singles that don't really belong anywhere. 

That said, if she's just a featuring artist - that's fine!

The Cure is shivering 

ANTI WP
7 minutes ago, SeasonOfTheWitch said:

Thank you for your contribution, now grab a glow stick or get the **** out 

Glow-Stick-Market.jpg 

take one for company mate

Spoiler

i am just trolling 

so 

calm down :)

Chromaticunt

Honestly I think the musical landscape is going to change even more over the next decade, so it will be just as common for big artists to release standalone singles as it will be to release albums. I know Gaga has dabbled in that already but I think she will do it more. I imagine she will explore new sounds and genres with standalone songs, while keeping her albums more pop.

I'm excited for the rumoured Hindi and opera songs. :woohoo: I just hope she doesn't get any cultural appropriation criticism...

SeasonOfTheWitch
1 minute ago, ThatBinch said:

Honestly I think the musical landscape is going to change even more over the next decade, so it will be just as common for big artists to release standalone singles as it will be to release albums. I know Gaga has dabbled in that already but I think she will do it more. I imagine she will explore new sounds and genres with standalone songs, while keeping her albums more pop.

I'm excited for the rumoured Hindi and opera songs:woohoo: I just hope she doesn't get any cultural appropriation criticism...

SPILL 

dynamite

I want LG6 to be a typical 12/13 track cohesive album with some special Spotify/iTunes/deluxe tracks perhaps in a different genre

Or maybe a part 1/part 2 album first side pop second side experimental

Guillaume Hamon

Her peak was with The Fame which was dance/ pop/ R&B/ ballads/ disco/ teen pop-rock so mixing it all like again could be a good idea if it's done this way.

At the same time if she has enough solid tracks to make great albums in one genre I hope she'll separately give us her funk album, her rock album, her opera album etc... ;) 

GreenDiamond

looks like Gaga hate cohesive sounds, coming from her earlier album I yhink that lg6 wont be different in that way, with many sounds clashing togther

ofc critics dont like that but who cares

GreenDiamond
4 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Who cares, we will get only 2 albums next decade

Take whatever it is

90% truth

Spoiler

10% is one album for 20s :derpga:

Chromaticunt
25 minutes ago, SeasonOfTheWitch said:

SPILL 

Sorry I didn't mean to make you break a hip, I just meant Gaga said recently she would like to explore opera in future. But after searching the entire Internet I can't find that interview anywhere so maybe I made it up. :toofunny:

Archived