💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Britney asks people to keep their mean comments about her to themselves

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Gimme More

i hope she’s okay :heart: she's obviously really insecure as she's made quite a few posts like this, people really need to refrain from leaving un-needed rude comments.

this comes after people commenting that she was ‘crazy’ on her recent posts and articles then being posted that she is sparking ‘mental health concerns’ from her posts

#JusticeForBritney ♡

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Delusional

Does she just edit these videos in her free time? Like adding the Christmas music and snazzy transitions?

this isn’t a hate comment it’s just like really interesting as to how she makes her different runway videos too lol

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️BANNED TILL SEPTEMBER‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

You can say she's very fragile..I would be too if people called me crazy all the time. Her videos are always unintentionally funny due to the editing.:air:

I don’t get why anyone would be mean to Britney, who is like, the nicest person in the whole music industry. She just wants to live her life and make mom Instagram posts, that’s itl

Gimme More

and some of you still continue to be negative :saladga:

you guys stan Gaga who promotes kindness and all you guys do is b*tch :poot:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

SMILE2NE1
16 minutes ago, Red said:

I don’t get why anyone would be mean to Britney, who is like, the nicest person in the whole music industry. She just wants to live her life and make mom Instagram posts, that’s itl

Exactly! But you know what they say about acts of hate - it reflects more on the person making the act

2 minutes ago, SMILE2NE1 said:

Exactly! But you know what they say about acts of hate - it reflects more on the person making the act

I mean, if someone took 1 minute of their time to send hate to a celebrity that has an odd of 0,0001% of reading your gracious comment, something went wrong with your life choices

Actually many of the mean comments are people criticizing her video edits and shots as cringe. They even go so far as to say how mentally damaged she must be for posting those videos looking straight at the camera with a dead expression on her face. Just check her comments, that's what she might be referring to

Archived