celeb

Britney asks people to keep their mean comments about her to themselves

Gimme More

Featured Posts

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jose P

I really have no idea why people have an issue with her IG videos. Yes they’re cringe and cheesy with that editing and all but what’s wrong with that? How does that imply she’s losing it or something? It’s funny in a charming and endearing way, people are being unnecessarily mean to her. 

And she’s at home, she can dress however the f she wants and have her hair however the f she wants and have as many stains on her shirts. Breaking news, she’s a human.

FfFfFfFF
5 hours ago, COOOK said:

When you point with your finger at someone, don't forget that three other fingers of your hand are pointing directly at you.

True. :bradley:

insight
3 hours ago, Hades said:

That's how she wants to be... Why do you have to be a bitch? Are you so perfect? :blink:

I'm not perfect, but I'm a bitch and i choose to express myself as i deem necessary.

I actually enjoy her instagram videos. Her weird/quirkyness is just that. I have made fun of her permanent eye make up- but there are a couple things. 

a) Britney has NEVER not been weird/quirky. 
b) Britney has always had horrible personal style. 

None of this is new. She isn’t doing anything that is overly outraged or crazy. She is just being her weird, quirky self. Her style has never been great, and she has never really cared about her make up in her personal time. She is just being her. People being mean to her about it and acting like this stuff is new is what’s messed up. She has literally ALWAYS been like this. 

Archived