Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Britney asks people to keep their mean comments about her to themselves

Gimme More

Featured Posts

When you point with your finger at someone, don't forget that three other fingers of your hand are pointing directly at you.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagaschickens

the christmas tree tho :saira:

リのひ ᄃム刀'イ 尺乇ムり イんノ丂, ᄃム刀 リのひ?

nenhures

Ah yes a thread about how Britney is tired of getting bullied by people, let's comment on how much we hate the way she looks and dictate what she should do with her body instead because that's the sensible thing to do.

Gimme More
3 minutes ago, nenhures said:

Ah yes a thread about how Britney is tired of getting bullied by people, let's comment on how much we hate the way she looks and dictate what she should do with her body instead because that's the sensible thing to do.

it really is disgusting people ignore what she has said and continue to send out negative comments! i don't think people realise how much words hurt people :( 

#JusticeForBritney ♡

1 hour ago, insight said:

Her fashion style is a .... choice

That's how she wants to be... Why do you have to be a bitch? Are you so perfect? :blink:

MessyTop
18 minutes ago, nenhures said:

1- nobody use the word hate. 

2- we are not commenting on her instagram we are discussing on a forum.

3- we said “can someone explain her look” as a celebrity and having 24 million followers, she’s used to being looked for her looks. Is normal. Is The price of Fame. 

Love her so much, I always wonder how someone can be mean to her, she's so cute nice.

You can see some silent haters and toxic people in the reactions too.. sad..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Gimme More
12 minutes ago, GagainsiderNYC said:

1- nobody use the word hate. 

2- we are not commenting on her instagram we are discussing on a forum.

3- we said “can someone explain her look” as a celebrity and having 24 million followers, she’s used to being looked for her looks. Is normal. Is The price of Fame. 

I doubt you’d be saying this if this was Gaga asking people to be kinder and less mean :excuseu:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Archived