💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

On this day 7 years ago...

not Chromatica

Featured Posts

not Chromatica

Gaga performed Gimme Shelter with the Rolling Stones.

I just googled this out of the blue (haven't watched it in a while) and then I noticed the gig was on today's date so I had to post it! This was the first glimpse of ARTPOPGa that we got and her Venus moves were ON, honey. The wild enthusiasm with which she performed reminds me of the first PI performances. Guess she missed being on stage after everything that had happened. And it was one of the first moments where I was like 'She's finally showing the GP she's here to stay and I LOVE IT'. I know date-specific throwbacks are usually @Twitter's territory, but I think they'll forgive me for this one.

not Chromatica

Also WTF, 7 years is such a loooong ass time. I so vividly remember being in my 1st year of highschool and showing this off to my classmates, I was so amazed and proud...

super ultra
19 minutes ago, highlyreductive said:

Also WTF, 7 years is such a loooong ass time. I so vividly remember being in my 1st year of highschool and showing this off to my classmates, I was so amazed and proud...

Omg I did the same thing! I guess I was trying to prove them that she had amazing vocal abilities.

I live for RockGa! :firega:

1 hour ago, highlyreductive said:

I know date-specific throwbacks are usually @Twitter's territory, but I think they'll forgive me for this one.

I don’t mind. :hug: Your thread highlights a specific event whereas my thread displays everything happening on that day. 

Now if you make a habit out of it. :ally:

not Chromatica
1 hour ago, super ultra said:

Omg I did the same thing! I guess I was trying to prove them that she had amazing vocal abilities.

I live for RockGa! :firega:

I think I also did it to prove it to myself. It's strange 'cause I'd watched like every single one of her performances up until then, but I guess she was such an enigma that whatever she did I'd take with a grain of salt. She was so in the extremes that whenever she did something I immediately expected the opposite, if that makes sense.

not Chromatica
32 minutes ago, Twitter said:

Now if you make a habit out of it. :ally:

unnhhnnhhhhh yaaaasss! warn me, daddy!!!

homomo

We have a throwback tag for a reason, so use it all you want!

But wow, I can’t believe this was seven years ago! I was in my final year of secondary/high school, and remember freaking out because I was trying to find a livestream of this performance, but I couldn’t find anything. Plus, it was right after the Sandy Hook massacre and when Die Young was pulled from the radios (blocking it from its #1 position)

Seven years though... where the hell is time going?

not Chromatica
2 hours ago, homomo said:

We have a throwback tag for a reason, so use it all you want!

But wow, I can’t believe this was seven years ago! I was in my final year of secondary/high school, and remember freaking out because I was trying to find a livestream of this performance, but I couldn’t find anything. Plus, it was right after the Sandy Hook massacre and when Die Young was pulled from the radios (blocking it from its #1 position)

Seven years though... where the hell is time going?

GOD, I clean forgot about the shooting! I mean I'm not from the US so I wasn't really hearing much about it but I remember it precisely because of the Die Young situation.

Also the world was supposed to end a week later. Can't forget that.

Dukttape

Every time I watch this I binge Gaga's tribute/duet performances. My other favorites are the Yoko show and anything she's done with Elton.

not Chromatica
28 minutes ago, Dukttape said:

Every time I watch this I binge Gaga's tribute/duet performances. My other favorites are the Yoko show and anything she's done with Elton.

Goshhhhhh, ARTPOP ft. Elton is pure magic!

super ultra
7 hours ago, highlyreductive said:

I think I also did it to prove it to myself. It's strange 'cause I'd watched like every single one of her performances up until then, but I guess she was such an enigma that whatever she did I'd take with a grain of salt. She was so in the extremes that whenever she did something I immediately expected the opposite, if that makes sense.

I felt the same way in 2014-2015 during the C2C era. 

not Chromatica
1 hour ago, Cervaantes said:

I was so glad she slayed this performance. That jumpsuit and hair were so perfect for it too.

I feel like that look evolved into this one!

lady-gaga-vintage-versace-paris.jpg

Archived