💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Sexxx Dreams bop or flop

letsgetdirrty

Featured Posts

Isidro Guevara

It could've been one of Gaga's most iconic hits if released with a Justin Timberlake feature! Ugh it would have been MASSIVE in 2013!!! Miley, Katy, and Lorde would've been CANCELLED! Imagine the HYPE, the MV, the PERFORMANCES...:pray: 

I'll WRECK U right Up...G.U.Y.!!!🌋💥

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Edonis
1 minute ago, Isidro Guevara said:

It could've been one of Gaga's most iconic hits if released with a Justin Timberlake feature! Ugh it would have been MASSIVE in 2013!!! Miley, Katy, and Lorde would've been CANCELLED! Imagine the HYPE, the MV, the PERFORMANCES...:pray: 

No offense, but Justin would've ruined the song imo. It's great as a solo track because you can literally hear her go through the stress of her feelings by the conversational style of dialogue in the verses.

Isidro Guevara
10 minutes ago, Edonis said:

No offense, but Justin would've ruined the song imo. It's great as a solo track because you can literally hear her go through the stress of her feelings by the conversational style of dialogue in the verses.

He could have added a few moans here and there and the bridge could've been the two singing together. It could've added to the track's sultriness and sensuality. 

I'll WRECK U right Up...G.U.Y.!!!🌋💥

seashellplay

I think Sexxx Dreams is a good track, and should've had more of those guitars, but yeah, with the title literally being 'Sexxx Dreams' it would've been rather controversial. Maybe as a promotional single on iTunes (that doesn't air on the radio, ofc) considering not many children browsed iTunes - it was common to simply look up the 'music video' of it, or something. 

seashellplay

2 minutes ago, Isidro Guevara said:

He could have added a few moans here and there and the bridge could've been the two singing together. It could've added to the track's sultriness and sensuality. 

I mean tbf the objective of the song is like, an ode to her lust of Britney Spears/some female or something, or something about her consistently falling in love with homosexual men. 

LadyxGaGa
1 hour ago, ilocorB said:

Those bass slaps alone makes it a bop.

Y E S, the first time I got to this track and heard that slapping bass, I was like okay this song better get the single treatment, but it didn't which doesn't slap. also to answer the question B O P and anyone that says otherwise is big dumb 

Its a bob, but one of my least favorite songs she's done. Idk why, but some of the verse parts just make me cringe because of the whispery singing. Also some of the lyrics, I can't help it, but I assosiate these with some creepy people I've met. So it reminds me of them and I'm like.. :neyde:

myusername

Wayyyy a Bop!!!

And it kinda has a reminiscence of the Beatles' song And I Love Her

Maestro play me your symphony I will listen to anything Take me on a trip DJ free my mind

PartySick
17 hours ago, ProjectJoanne said:

So many people are gonna start talking about the demo that's not even all that great :saladga:

WHOLE BOP! The final version is just SO vibey and it's so much fun! :firega:

WE WERE IN THE SWIMMING POOL I WAS NAKED BOY SO WERE YOU AND I WROTE THIS SONG WHILE WE MADE LOVE~

Kidding :selena: even though I do wish that lyric made it into the final version :giveup:

OT: 100000% bop. One of the highlights from ARTPOP and I hope it makes a Government Hooker/Bloody Mary/Scheiße styled come back in a future show :tony:

🖤

PartySick
1 hour ago, LadyxGaGa said:

Y E S, the first time I got to this track and heard that slapping bass, I was like okay this song better get the single treatment, but it didn't which doesn't slap. also to answer the question B O P and anyone that says otherwise is big dumb 

There's a fanmade Trackstr file on Google that has Sexxx Dreams stems in it. They sound really close to the official songs, or I think so anyway, and the bass guitar is just :giveup:

Especially in the bridge :giveup:

🖤

PartySick
3 hours ago, Isidro Guevara said:

It could've been one of Gaga's most iconic hits if released with a Rihanna feature! Ugh it would have been MASSIVE in 2013!!! Miley, Katy, and Lorde would've been CANCELLED! Imagine the HYPE, the MV, the PERFORMANCES...:pray: 

Fixed :giggle:

I like that it's just her though tbh. The way she wrote the verses conveys the inner struggle of loyalty and a life with her partner against thoughts and desires of lusting over another person.

If it was a collab then it's not part of her vs another part it's just two people with a really weird relationship because one second they're in a lover's quarrel, the next they're thinking about each other, then it hurts more than they can say, then it's kinda dirty, it's just a mess :laughga:

🖤

1 hour ago, PartySick said:

WE WERE IN THE SWIMMING POOL I WAS NAKED BOY SO WERE YOU AND I WROTE THIS SONG WHILE WE MADE LOVE~

Kidding :selena: even though I do wish that lyric made it into the final version :giveup:

OT: 100000% bop. One of the highlights from ARTPOP and I hope it makes a Government Hooker/Bloody Mary/Scheiße styled come back in a future show :tony:

It's so lazy, the final bridge shows more soul and is just so much better lyrically :laughga:

Archived