Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Harry Styles wants Gaga collab

Teal Ambition

Featured Posts

Teal Ambition

Harry Styles would love to collaborate with Lady Gaga – but only if it "makes sense".

The former One Direction star is a huge fan of the 'Shallow' hitmaker and whilst he has admitted that he's not one for working with other artists, he wouldn't rule out getting the US pop superstar in the studio if they came up with something that would suit them both.

Appearing on Heart Breakfast with Jamie Theakston and Amanda Holden on Thursday (12.12.19), he said of a potential song with Gaga: "I tend to not go out, I'm usually like kinda locked in the studio so I end up not – I don't know where a collaboration would come from but I love Gaga and there's a lot of people I'm a big fan of, so maybe one day, somewhere down the line, if it works and makes sense then that would be fun."

https://www.list.co.uk/article/113294-harry-styles-would-collaborate-with-lady-gaga-if-it-made-sense/

GONNA BE THINKING ABOUT THIS UNTIL I DIE :nooo:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
xoxo Craig

Okay Harry, I'd be here for this... but there is currently a massive long queue to collab with the Queen :vegas:

End Racism Now

DeanWinchester

didn't they both wear pink during a stripped down, country-rock-tinged era :sure:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Teal Ambition
1 minute ago, whateveradore said:

LET'S NOT FORGET THAT THEY HOSTED THE MET GALA TOGETHER THEY PROBABLY HAVE EACH OTHERS NUMBER

I still can't believe we never got a single decent picture of the two together :selena: I was so disappointed it didn't happen :bradley:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Ryusei

None of our wish collabs will ever come true accept it :ladyhaha: and if they do they get scrapped by gaga haself (the greatest thing...)

Musery

2020Covid19IsOurs

No. I'd rather GaGa collab with Robin Thicke for DWUW part II

Gaga x JeffHardy x BillMaher

Scarlet Bitch

I_would_like_to_see_it.gif

𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔦𝔰 𝔪𝔶 𝔡𝔞𝔫𝔠𝔢 𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔯, 𝔦 𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔱 𝔣𝔬𝔯

StarstruckIllusion

What does make sense mean tho... if anything the Joanne era would make sense bc they sounded similar but that’s over now...

DutchHooker
2 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

What does make sense mean tho... if anything the Joanne era would make sense bc they sounded similar but that’s over now...

Well.. we aren't sure about that.. Gaga confirmed in the Nikkie video that she'd wear the Joanne hat all the time 

ActualIncomparableAfricanwildcat-small.g

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

Archived