Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Harry Styles wants Gaga collab

Teal Ambition

Featured Posts

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, A Hybrid said:

I mean Jessie J would jumpĀ on it now :ladyhaha:

She'd murder it cause that girl can SING, her vocal acrobatics are something elseĀ :giveup:

End Racism Now

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i can definitely see it make sense. The soft rock - folksy sounds of Joanne and his self-titled LP isĀ a testament to how similar their artistries are. The similarity of Two Ghosts and YoĆ¼Ā and I isĀ also an example. A collab would sound harmonious af.

angels forever, forever angels

Daylight Jokers
16 minutes ago, shame said:

i can definitely see it make sense. The soft rock - folksy sounds of Joanne and his self-titled LP isĀ a testament to how similar their artistries are. The similarity of Two Ghosts and YoĆ¼Ā and I isĀ also an example. A collab would sound harmonious af.

OMG, I forgot about Two Ghosts. That was a masterpiece.

derpmonster

Remember when gaga defended them at the VMAs in 2013?Ā 

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

TheĀ former One Direction star is a huge fan of the 'Shallow' hitmakerĀ and whilst he has admitted that he's not one for working with other artists, he wouldn't rule out getting the US pop superstar in the studio if they came up with something that would suit them both.

ļ»æĀ Appearing on Heart Breakfast with Jamie Theakston and AmandaĀ Holden on Thursday (12.12.19), he said of a potential song with Gaga:Ā "I tend to not go out, I'm usually like kinda locked in the studio so I end up not ā€“ I don't know where a collaboration would come from but I love Gaga andĀ there's a lot of people I'm a big fan of, so maybe oneĀ day,Ā somewhere down the line, if it works andĀ makes sense then that would be fun."

https://www.list.co.uk/article/113294-harry-styles-would-collaborate-with-lady-gaga-if-it-made-sense/

Ā 

I'm here for that, Gaga needs some male collab in her discography.

Je ne parle pas franƧais but I can padam if you like

GRIMEZSZ

Harry and The Weeknd for me are like the most interesting male mainstream artist by now.Ā  I'm here for a collab with Harry a rocky pop song:kiss:

In PR way, a collab with Harry have good thing for both, Harry involved with an actual legendaryĀ  artist and Gaga will have an appeal with gen z and all the young girls, a new fresh air for her demography... And Harry is a true artist so, both wins

On 12/12/2019 at 9:14 AM, ARTPOPthatbooty said:

Ā Juicy J will fight him :air:Ā 

I rather take a Juicy J collab over Harry.Ā 

Archived