Monster Ball or Born This Way Ball?

DC

MB x BTWB  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Live or die, make your choice.

• The Monster Ball
    • The Born This Way Ball

Featured Posts

Which of these 2 tours do you like the best and for what reasons?  Reply down below :)

IMG_3877-4.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

elijahfan

I believe The Monster Ball is and remains her most iconic tour, but the BTWBall is the first tour I actually attended, and it's my absolute favorite one so it gets my vote.

Pop Music

didn't go to either but I would say BTWB was just a gay wet dream 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Edonis

I know most of this site lives for the BTWB but there's something about the simplicity and cohesive setlist in the Monster Ball that makes me want to go back and see it all over again :giveup:

Don't get me wrong, I loved seeing the BTWB, but the actual show felt quite lengthy and the setlist was kind of strange at times. The Monster Ball will always have a special place in my heart.

Sickness

BTWB was the first time I saw her and it was great, but TMBT is just so good. 

Storyline, setlist, perfect visuals, intro, closing song, props, her outfits, choreo, dramatics... just everything.

56 minutes ago, Cervaantes said:

BTWB was the first time I saw her and it was great, but TMBT is just so good. 

Storyline, setlist, perfect visuals, intro, closing song, props, her outfits, choreo, dramatics... just everything.

Do you by any chance have any footage on you from the Born This Way Ball?

Sickness
4 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

Do you by any chance have any footage on you from the Born This Way Ball?

I have like 4 videos I took but it was 2012 and I had a blackberry or a really early nokia smartphone lmao so they’re gross and blurry. You can only see darkness and purple lights but at least I have something. 

59 minutes ago, Cervaantes said:

I have like 4 videos I took but it was 2012 and I had a blackberry or a really early nokia smartphone lmao so they’re gross and blurry. You can only see darkness and purple lights but at least I have something. 

Ok, you've been spared by the question of "Can I use this for my DVD" :ladyhaha:

The Monster Ball is hands down her best tour ever, and one of the greatest pop shows of all time. Everything was on point: setlist, visuals, outfits, interludes. It was also the first time i saw her live and it changed my life forever 

The Born This Way Ball is super overrated and the whole Monster Pit thing ruined it for me. It became more about pushing people to get to the front and desperately getting her attention than enjoying the show and having a good time

who will love me when the night is over

Modern Ecstasy2

The BTWB because it was the first time I was able to see her :bradley:

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

KatieJudasGaga4

The Born This Way Ball imo. I went on my birthday and its still my favorite day EVER!

The Monster Ball is my 2nd favorite. The reason I would pick it over the MB is that she at least performed all the songs from the album. At least at my show, she sang The Queen!

My problem with the Monster Ball is the setlist. I wish she included more songs from The Fame she hasn't sang before. I would've kept Brown Eyes in the setlist. Paper Gangsta should've been in the revamped show. I Like it Rough should be included too. She removed so many songs from the setlist as the tour went on (Brown Eyes, Vanity, Speechless, So Happy I Could Die).

59 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

The Born This Way Ball imo. I went on my birthday and its still my favorite day EVER!

The Monster Ball is my 2nd favorite. The reason I would pick it over the MB is that she at least performed all the songs from the album. At least at my show, she sang The Queen!

My problem with the Monster Ball is the setlist. I wish she included more songs from The Fame she hasn't sang before. I would've kept Brown Eyes in the setlist. Paper Gangsta should've been in the revamped show. I Like it Rough should be included too. She removed so many songs from the setlist as the tour went on (Brown Eyes, Vanity, Speechless, So Happy I Could Die).

I mean, I guess it comes to a certain point after you've done like 200 shows for 1 tour it just because a little tiring and you need to revamp something in the setlist I guess :laughga:

Instead of getting rid of Vanity and moving on to The Fame she should've replaced it with- And I know it might seem wierd, but Disco Heaven, I mean just picture it! Right after Beautiful, Dirty, Rich and she does the speech about locking all the haters outside, then she goes into Disco Heaven cause inside the arena is there the disco heaven is :vegas:

Then later she should've made it so Boys Boys Boys faded into I Like It Rough, maybe, I don't know :laughga: I love that song so much but I don't know where it would go :laughga:

Then she should've performed Paper Gansta as it's own set like The Fame and did it right after she did You And I once she got rid of So Happy I Could Die.

I don't know, just thinking stuff off the top of my head, I'm sure it's much more complicated than that :laughga:

I went to the the monster ball. It was just perfect.

She was so charismatic. And the show was a bit like a musical cause there was a story. At the time, she herself called it the first electro-pop opera.

She was wild, but at the same time it felt like there was a bit of class to the show. Even when she asked to get our d*cks out.

Its her most timeles and Iconic tour.

Archived