💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Black Christmas was SO BAD

Doot

Featured Posts

Like...so bad to the point I can't understand how anyone even approved it to be made. 

Anyone who is fans of the original or the 2000's remake...beware. 

It's just....so bad :messga:

Regina George

OMG my friend literally got sick 2 days ago and that’s the reason we didn’t go to see that movie! :selena: Thank goodness we got to keep our money if it’s that bad.. 

sillynate

I didn’t need to see this movie to know it was gonna be bad. I also know it’s gonna tank at the box office and in reviews. 

3 minutes ago, sillynate said:

I didn’t need to see this movie to know it was gonna be bad. I also know it’s gonna tank at the box office and in reviews. 

As it should. It was awful. 

sillynate
2 minutes ago, Doot said:

As it should. It was awful. 

I saw the trailer and I got the idea from it that it was a group of frat boys doing all this instead of the original home owner like the previous two... am I correct?

Cheesy, camp, and cheap... It is the worst X mas related movie ever and is a horrible, predictable horror movie... Not even a "Scream" or "I know what you did last summer" vibe... Just cheap **** imo...

Silence those demons... . 🖤

3 minutes ago, sillynate said:

I saw the trailer and I got the idea from it that it was a group of frat boys doing all this instead of the original home owner like the previous two... am I correct?

The plot of the movie, if one could call it that, is an evil statue which makes men more "masc" (I'm not kidding), thus making them want to murder women in order to restore "order". :smh:

The movie has nothing to do with the other two aside from sorority girls getting killed on Christmas break. 

2 minutes ago, Shadow said:

Cheesy, camp, and cheap... It is the worst X mas related movie ever and is a horrible, predictable horror movie... Not even a "Scream" or "I know what you did last summer" vibe... Just cheap **** imo...

It low-key looked like straight to video quality. It didn't look like it came from a professional studio at all. 

Jose P
7 minutes ago, Doot said:

The plot of the movie, if one could call it that, is an evil statue which makes men more "masc" (I'm not kidding), thus making them want to murder women in order to restore "order". :smh:

:saladga: Who even green-lights this? 

sillynate
5 minutes ago, Doot said:

The movie has nothing to do with the other two aside from sorority girls getting killed on Christmas break. 

Mess :toofunny:

Archived