Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Black Christmas was SO BAD

Doot

Featured Posts

sillynate
2 minutes ago, Jose P said:

:saladga: Who even green-lights this? 

Fake woke people who think it would be a good idea to shed light on toxic masculinity in a horror film :smh: doing it like this is only going to do the opposite. Most people don’t like horror politics because it’s an obvious gimmick. It’s better done with more serious movies. Like Wonder Woman for example. Is Wonder Woman even a serious movie though? :oprah: either way, it did a good job at it. 

How is a woman supposed to fight in this? 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSxmZpjudhKi-dvyIfwjME

seashellplay

I've done some research, and it is directed by Sophia Takal. Apparently she wanted to release the movie to 'enrich and stimulate the minds of kids' and 'rape rapists' because 'it is the end of the decade' but it is rated R...?

takal.jpg?resize=781,768

Franch Toast

First off, I didn't realize this was a remake. 

Secondly, what a disappointment. My friend told me that her friend wrote the screenplay, so I was going to go see it for that reason, but now I think I'll save my money and time. I love a good horror flick, even campy ones, but this one sounds like it's not worth it. 

Thanks for the heads up!

She/Her/Hers

28 minutes ago, Doot said:

The plot of the movie, if one could call it that, is an evil statue which makes men more "masc" (I'm not kidding), thus making them want to murder women in order to restore "order". :smh:

Wendy's show would be his ideal place then. :lolly: 

Archived