💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

ARTPOP DID achieve a 'reverse' of WARHOL

seashellplay

Featured Posts

seashellplay

Critics argued that ARTPOP is vapid; however, tracks such as Applause celebrate the often misunderstood performing arts, one of the greatest elements of art-culture. Donatella and Fashion! are odes to the artistic force and intricacies of fashion, whether it be avant-garde, or traditional... DWUW is a celebration of the blonde icon's liberation from the cruelest of media... G.U.Y. is both the sexual, emotional, and political liberation from the common corporations, and the slaughtering of the pig-headed 'representatives' these organizations flaunt... Aura, the first experience of ARTPOP -- in the heavenly cosmos, one characterized by Reverse-Warholian expeditions and whatnot, the Burqa is not a symbol of suppression and restriction, for it is a shield for one's creative energies, and untouchable passion - protection of the creative soul from corrupt ideologies...

Enjoy the state of ARTPOP, do not wish for a sequel, and continue the creative process.

Ladle Ghoulash
22 minutes ago, seashellplay said:

Critics argued that ARTPOP is vapid; however, tracks such as Applause celebrate the often misunderstood performing arts, one of the greatest elements of art-culture. Donatella and Fashion! are odes to the artistic force and intricacies of fashion, whether it be avant-garde, or traditional... DWUW is a celebration of the blonde icon's liberation from the cruelest of media... G.U.Y. is both the sexual, emotional, and political liberation from the common corporations, and the slaughtering of the pig-headed 'representatives' these organizations flaunt... Aura, the first experience of ARTPOP -- in the heavenly cosmos, one characterized by Reverse-Warholian expeditions and whatnot, the Burqa is not a symbol of suppression and restriction, for it is a shield for one's creative energies, and untouchable passion - protection of the creative soul from corrupt ideologies...

Enjoy the state of ARTPOP, do not wish for a sequel, and continue the creative process.

I love you. Thank you.

seashellplay

Tragedy, Time, and Taste, that is all that the ARTPOP cosmos is comprised of. The scholar's tastes, determining which world he deemed beautiful and which world he constructed, the time this realm lasts, and the tragedy of the universe's demise. There are not two suns, nor are there two sovereigns over the people.

Pop Music

ARTPOP achieves all 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Sneaky Oliver
21 minutes ago, seashellplay said:

Tragedy, Time, and Taste, that is all that the ARTPOP cosmos is comprised of. The scholar's tastes, determining which world he deemed beautiful and which world he constructed, the time this realm lasts, and the tragedy of the universe's demise. There are not two suns, nor are there two sovereigns over the people.

Z6RV.gif

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Sneaky Oliver

Your mind is way too free, time to listen to Joanne instead 

jk I appreciate your post. But I seriously couldn’t understand the one you made in the comments though! :laughga:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

seashellplay

Mock me, ridicule me, but don't cry for me when the canvas refuses to react to your dated watercolors... Careful wotcha say buster... undesirable byproducts on an instinctive level will generate undesirable byproducts. Judging by your usage of that tacky, repulsive font 'you own me like you own the world', you are most definitely a member of 'low-culture'. Your avi displaying a woman in front of a luxurious fountain does not mask anything. (i'm just joking mods, i'm just clarifying, not intending to harass anyone, spread love and compassion) 

Edit:

Ruh-roh, sorry @Sneaky Oliver

1 minute ago, seashellplay said:

Mock me, ridicule me, but don't cry for me when the canvas refuses to react to your dated watercolors... Careful wotcha say buster... undesirable byproducts on an instinctive level will generate undesirable byproducts. Judging by your usage of that tacky, repulsive font 'you own me like you own the world', you are most definitely a member of 'low-culture'. Your avi displaying a woman in front of a luxurious fountain does not mask anything. (i'm just joking mods, i'm just clarifying, not intending to harass anyone, spread love and compassion) 

Are this lyrics from LG6??

seashellplay
Just now, COOOK said:

Are this lyrics from LG6??

In relation, constipation, my creation, love invasion (oohh) (Yeah, that's stupid love) (ohh) Simpler than stupid love... 

[ Yeah, they are ]

kaelergrey
2 minutes ago, seashellplay said:

In relation, constipation, my creation, love invasion (oohh) (Yeah, that's stupid love) (ohh) Simpler than stupid love... 

[ Yeah, they are ]

Wait? Is this gaga 😂 

Always Remember That You Are Special, You Are Beautiful and You Are Loved 

Sneaky Oliver
8 minutes ago, seashellplay said:

Edit:

Ruh-roh, sorry @Sneaky Oliver

Am I supposed to be scared?!?!?! I am confusion :enigma:

Edit: and that’s a Grimes quote and I think my font is cool :koons:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Archived