💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Lady Gaga official career documentary

Regina George

Featured Posts

Regina George

I was watching this fan made documentary that is amazing:

We're entering the new decade and I thought about the idea of Gaga and her team officially doing something like this. Imagine Gaga sitting and talking about her career from the first song she recorded up to today. Sharing her first demos, video ideas and everything she documented for 10 years of her career. Also I'd love to see her family talking about it and their thoughts about it now. I'd just like her to reflect on certain moments of her career. I think this would be a great Netflix documentary and I think people would love to see her thoughts on her previous career decisions. 

Would you be here for that and do you think this would be a good idea? 

Regina George
3 minutes ago, mr wayne said:

She should do this instead of Five Foot Two imo 

I think she can def get another Netflix deal and make something like this.. Just the thought of her talking about the most iconic moments of her career and her career in general makes me so happy

Pharamon
16 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

I think she can def get another Netflix deal and make something like this.. Just the thought of her talking about the most iconic moments of her career and her career in general makes me so happy

Im afraid that Gaga really doesnt care about her past iconic moments as much as we do anymore. 

I lowkey still wanna see the footage from the BTWB /ARTPOP.... I also think it would have been cool to have made an ASIB doc. starting from the first table read to the oscar win...

Regina George
8 minutes ago, Sanne Godijn said:

The vídeo is blocked on ggd

I can open it.. 

7 minutes ago, Skrill said:

Im afraid that Gaga really doesnt care about her past iconic moments as much as we do anymore. 

Oh well if that’s the case then it kinda makes me sad :selena:

Sarah H

Always loved this. Probably the best fanmade documentary I've seen. :applause: The time it must have taken! :wtfga:

I'd definitely be here for an official one about her career so far. 

Stephen
48 minutes ago, Blastertoyo said:

That’s one of my favorite things I’ve ever watched. 

This and @Stephen‘s documentaries 

Thanks cutie! :nick:

For those who don't know  -

KubaM316

I love it. When I watched it for the first time I was like: WOW this is amazing! And when I found out that this is a fanmade i was like: Wait, WHAT?

Sanne Godijn
1 hour ago, ReginaGeorge said:

I can open it.. 

Oh well if that’s the case then it kinda makes me sad :selena:

I meant that i had to go to youtube to watch it awsome vídeo by the way

2 hours ago, MANiCURE 6 said:

I would be here for this ! 

Having her thoughts on ARTPOP etc... Hope she did not really forget it. :triggered:

Sorry hunties my new documentary has been delayed. We have to re-edit. Seems we forgot to includ artPup material. My team reminded me of this mess last minute. I know you will understand. Paws up to most understanding fans. :vegas: 

Archived