OBEY

Featured Posts

NEW PREDICTION (DECEMBER 17):

450-475k debut 

https://hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=319277&title=TOP-20-LED-BY-A-FINE-DEBUT-

NEW PREDICTION (DECEMBER 16): 

CONFIRMED PREDICTION:

https://hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=319233

Columbia's Harry Styles, who performed to a sold-out crowd at L.A.'s Fabulous Forum on 12/13, is off to a rockin' start with new album Fine Line. Every track from the set is in Spotify's Top 20, with three of those in the Top 5 and eight in the Top 15. Line is the #1 seller on iTunes and Amazon Music, and track "Adore You" is in the Top 10 at Apple Music. SEA is looking to be about 75-100k. He's reportedly doing brisk business at retail, with vinyl playing a significant role. Based on early reads, he's headed for a blockbuster chart bow.

Harry Styles (Columbia) 420-440k total activity, 320-340k album

Harry's intimate L.A. show was the prelude to what promises to be a ginormous tour. He was joined on the Forum stage by musical mentor Stevie Nicks for a duet on the Fleetwood Mac classic "Landslide." Looks like Harry is due for a landslide victory on the chart as well.

Leak/false update:

https://hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=319233&title=&redirect=mobile

"Columbia's Harry Styles, who performed to a sold-out crowd at L.A.'s Fabulous Forum on 12/13, is off to a rockin' start with new album Fine Line. Every track from the set is in Spotify's Top 20, with three of those in the Top 5 and eight in the Top 15. Line is the #1 seller on iTunes and Amazon Music, and track "Adore You" is in the Top 10 at Apple Music. He's reportedly doing brisk business at retail, with vinyl playing a significant role. Based on early reads, he's headed for a blockbuster chart bow.

Harry Styles (Columbia) 525-575k total activity, 450-475k album"

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PACGAGA

the vinyl and CD is sold out at every retail store one been at. Target, Walmart, and Barnes and Noble is completely GONE. 

this sounds about right

oh sh*t I cant see it either lol, they probably got it wrong but im expecting 300k, but 500k isn't far off

@Haroon or someone the article doesn't seem to be up anymore... I think maybe you can close this till the prediction is confirmed ? 

Teal Ambition

Holy **** :giveup: I can't see the article on their site but I hope this is true.

LET'S GO KING!!!

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Just now, Teal Ambition said:

Holy **** :giveup: I can't see the article on their site but I hope this is true.

LET'S GO KING!!!

I don't know if its true anymore it got deleted... :triggered: 

Teal Ambition
1 minute ago, OBEY said:

I don't know if its true anymore it got deleted... :triggered: 

it might be true since he has tour bundles but who knows 

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

• CyanLights locked this topic
  • PartySick unlocked this topic

Archived