Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Bappi Lahiri (Indian disco king) reconfirms collaborations with Gaga

monketsharona

Featured Posts

monketsharona

How did your recent collaborations with Akon and Lady Gaga materialise?

My song with Akon has already been recorded. I sang the song and gave the music and lyrics. Lady Gaga and I are still in the process of finalising our tunes. There's nothing new about my journey in Hollywood. My song 'Jimmy, Jimmy' was featured in You Don't Mess with the Zohan (2008). I've also worked with MC Hammer, and remember, I was the first to get Samantha Fox to India.

https://www.indiatoday.in/magazine/leisure/story/20191125-golden-voice-q-a-1618711-2019-11-15

He already confirmed recording two songs with her few months ago.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bradley

Also her speech about having variety of music in streaming at Enigma... this is becoming more and more real.

monketsharona
6 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Also her speech about having variety of music in streaming at Enigma... this is becoming more and more real.

+ the fact RedOne confirmed working on Bollywood influenced music projects the last few months (including experimenting for some big pop stars).

And the fact she told in her make-up video she's going to explore new music genres. 

I really really hope it won't end up scrapped. Cause that would be an interesting influence she hasn't explored in her discography

monketsharona
2 minutes ago, Suspiria said:

He had a song in Don't Mess With The Zohan... you could say he's kind of a big deal:koons:

And Gaga has a song in a Muppet movie, she's kind of a big deal I guess ? 

Lord Temptation

Wowie! Gagz is going crazy again and I’m here for it :lolga:

Give us those Oriental beats that I love :v:

2020Covid19IsOurs

If this collab ever comes out I'll officially change my username to IamDUMBaf! lmao :ohwell:

Yeah never happening. Bye. :bye:

Gaga x JeffHardy x BillMaher

Archived