💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Bappi Lahiri (Indian disco king) reconfirms collaborations with Gaga

monketsharona

Featured Posts

zebrastripes
19 hours ago, monketsharona said:

How did your recent collaborations with Akon and Lady Gaga materialise?

My song with Akon has already been recorded. I sang the song and gave the music and lyrics. Lady Gaga and I are still in the process of finalising our tunes. There's nothing new about my journey in Hollywood. My song 'Jimmy, Jimmy' was featured in You Don't Mess with the Zohan (2008). I've also worked with MC Hammer, and remember, I was the first to get Samantha Fox to India.

https://www.indiatoday.in/magazine/leisure/story/20191125-golden-voice-q-a-1618711-2019-11-15

He already confirmed recording two songs with her few months ago.

18 hours ago, Bradley said:

Also her speech about having variety of music in streaming at Enigma... this is becoming more and more real.

yeah GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

Just a universe of YEEAH

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/14/2019 at 10:10 AM, Lilmonzter said:

Bollywoodga coming 

Yay

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRFVCvr2NXdLxDLaZdiPju

Okay full disclosure this picture/phase of looks had my phone family wondering if she was secretly mixed omg like dark brows and dark hair really changed her 

3 points in and ready for more

Lilmonzter
1 hour ago, Miel said:

Okay full disclosure this picture/phase of looks had my phone family wondering if she was secretly mixed omg like dark brows and dark hair really changed her 

Ikr :happy:

I imagine a look similar to this in the upcoming biopic 

Show her Italianishness if anything 

Sing C'est la vie 

ChicaSkas

I really hope he’s not just saying this to boost interest in his own music .

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Illuminati
12 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

Ah yes we're still waiting for that Lil Pump collab

On 12/15/2019 at 4:28 AM, monketsharona said:

+ the fact RedOne confirmed working on Bollywood influenced music projects the last few months (including experimenting for some big pop stars).

And the fact she told in her make-up video she's going to explore new music genres. 

I really really hope it won't end up scrapped. Cause that would be an interesting influence she hasn't explored in her discography

The Bop This Way Bollywood remix was a jam.. So this could be cool. 💖

Edonis
8 hours ago, Miel said:

She probably has North African in her tbh. Isn't her Italian side of the family from the south? There's a lot of Moroccan and Tunisian influence in those parts. Even my dad thought she was part Middle Eastern/North African :laughga:

OT: Do we know if this is a more disco track or pure bollywood? I would be fine with both, but I wonder if it will be a mix of things since he seems to be known for both genres.

SeasonOfTheWitch
1 hour ago, Edonis said:

She probably has North African in her tbh. Isn't her Italian side of the family from the south? There's a lot of Moroccan and Tunisian influence in those parts. Even my dad thought she was part Middle Eastern/North African :laughga:

OT: Do we know if this is a more disco track or pure bollywood? I would be fine with both, but I wonder if it will be a mix of things since he seems to be known for both genres.

spill lots of Italians from the south have MENA (Middle East/North Africa) admixture so I wouldn’t be surprised if she did have 10-15% MENA in her from her southern Italian side.I know when she stared her career everyone thought she was Jewish :enigma: Other than that she generally just looks Italian and a bit Western European. Only when she plays her phenotype cards right she can pass as anything other than. There’s also a few times when she’s looked like a very Southern European Latina. I had a Mexican teacher who looked almost like this (I’m sure the dia de los muertos mask helps ksksks): 

Im-thankful-two-ladies-example-set-throu

monketsharona
7 hours ago, Edonis said:

Definitely both. Knowing it's Gaga it'll probably pop-dance influenced by Bappi's music (disco + Bollywood). I listened to few of his tracks, some are literally bops.

monketsharona
14 hours ago, ChicaSkas said:

He's almost 70 and he already has the legend status in India. I doubt he is trolling.

Red Velvet

Honestly, I felt like they're either sampling  from his songs, or he is inside production instead of a duet or collaboration. That's pretty more likely because Gaga is a really reserved prrson and only does it with similar peers, but Joanne winning a Grammy happened so miracles can happen.

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

Archived