She/Her/Hers

Animal Claws

19. Fashion Of His Love

Screenshot-20191213-162602-2.png

Overall Score: 6.874

Highest Score: 11 @Haus Swiftie

Lowest Score: 1.5 @Franch Toast 

COMMENTS

@DutchHooker- Underrated 80's-like bop! Severely underrated!

@FRANK1991- Love the melodies and vocals, tho still feels like a demo, the production didn't work to its advantage.

@GaGaLB - Sounds like a "The Fame" outtake or an 80's song. 

@HeavyCapiLover- I tried hard to appraciate it but I just can't, the only song from BTW that I don't like

@Enzo- Earthquake ha revenge 

Always felt it kinda doesn't fit in the album 

@Haus Swiftie - Underrated asf and just everything I love about gaga in one song. Fun, Dancy, fashion and great lyrics 

@Blown Away    - Such a great and sweet song. It's a breath of fresh air after some heavy tracks. It's very similar to I Wanna Dance With Somebody but that doesn't ruin the song at all for me. To all them bishes giving the song a 0, I'll come and fight you

@onion gurl - Love the Whitney vibes! I like this song, not my fave but it’s fine

@Lilmonzter- Generic multiplied ten times.

@Caca - (Meh)

@Franch Toast- Reminds me a bit of 80s songs. 

@Ladey Gaygay- This song sounds like a cute slumber party song

@DovakhiinSasha- never felt this one. But its catchy.

@MANiCURE 6 - Same as Bad Kids. Still a cute song...

@Esteban - I like the flickering and glittering synths, the punchy rave synths, the melody is nice, very 80's. But like Black Jesus, not very original compared to other songs on this album. It's more a 80's pastiche than a true creation.

@Candy Gaga - this song. Forgettable but favors from the Whitney sample.

@BadGurlMadge - I like it

DeanWinchester
6 minutes ago, Animal Claws said:

20. Bad Kids 

12-14-10-Nick-Knight-005-2.jpg

Overall Score: 6.783

Highest Score: 11 @DutchHooker 

Lowest Score: 2 @Franch Toast @DonatellaPop @MrHappy

COMMENTS

@DutchHooker - My favourite Gaga song of all time, it makes me emotional so many times and it just gives me life everytime I listen to it. The bridge is powerful, everything about this song is iconic. And the little Joannesters on this cult site often claim it as the "worst BTW song" like honey.. just leave.

@FRANK1991 - Got some great melodies but lots of weird sounds, shouts and too much censored made it a mess

@GaGaLB - BOP BOP BOP

@FinallyFree - actually never understood why it got so much hate

@HeavyCapiLover - Some might say that thoose lyrics are cringy but they make me confident

@RudraCNG - If it weren't for its chorus I would give it a 10.

@Enzo - This one should be getting more attention, but I hate that it's censored

@Haus Swiftie - Such a good sing along song and is great for dancing in your bedroom to

@Blown Away - The verses are very underwhelming, the chorus is nice but that's it about the song.

@onion gurl- I hate it, I don’t even know why

@Lilmonzter - I'm  a bad kid. This track is So funky. Felt like it was a reject from the Fame. Felt out of place in this album. Still love it though.

@Franch Toast - I like the lyrics but not the music. No thank you. At least it’s kind of catchy. I wouldn’t cry if it had been cut from the album. 

@Ladey Gaygay  - My most listened Gags song except for G.U.Y.

@DovakhiinSasha - for months after the album came out I thought she sang "Cause I'm a ******* baby..." and I was like wtf... then I was like oh oops. Haha its catchy but a bit too childish?

@MANiCURE 6 - I hated it at first. Now I just don't like it that much.

@Esteban - It begins very strong with that electric guitars. Verses seems a little flat but I like the guitar in it. The prechorus is cute and I like that vulnerable melody. I love the chorus, very "Sailor Moonesque", with this glittering synths. I like the cheesiness like in "hair", this two songs works well together in my opinion.

@Candy Gaga - Song gets unnecessary hate when probably Gaga was trying to create something for unique people she mentions in the song on her most inspiring album.

@BadGurlMadge- not a fan

It’s not that bad :bradley:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Davian
13 minutes ago, Animal Claws said:

21. 3-Way (The Golden Rule) [feat. Justin Timberlake]

Was 3-Way part of this?:air: It’s the only Gaga song I never listen too so this is going great:ladyhaha:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

Candy Gaga
Just now, Franch Toast said:

No, that's not me. I love the BTW Ball.

And I'm not a "he." I'm a she. 

Ok Queen 

lady gaga glamour GIF

HeavyCapiLover

Yaasss fashion of his love is OUT getting what it deserves (and Bad kids at 20? Well the lack of taste jumped out)

Candy Gaga
Just now, Franch Toast said:

No, that's not me. I love the BTW Ball.

And I'm not a "he." I'm a she. 

Ok Queen 

lady gaga glamour GIF

Jose P
3 minutes ago, Animal Claws said:

19. Fashion Of His Love

Screenshot-20191213-162602-2.png

Overall Score: 6.874

Highest Score: 11 @Haus Swiftie

Lowest Score: 1.5 @Franch Toast 

COMMENTS

@DutchHooker- Underrated 80's-like bop! Severely underrated!

@FRANK1991- Love the melodies and vocals, tho still feels like a demo, the production didn't work to its advantage.

@GaGaLB - Sounds like a "The Fame" outtake or an 80's song. 

@HeavyCapiLover- I tried hard to appraciate it but I just can't, the only song from BTW that I don't like

@Enzo- Earthquake ha revenge 

Always felt it kinda doesn't fit in the album 

@Haus Swiftie - Underrated asf and just everything I love about gaga in one song. Fun, Dancy, fashion and great lyrics 

@Blown Away    - Such a great and sweet song. It's a breath of fresh air after some heavy tracks. It's very similar to I Wanna Dance With Somebody but that doesn't ruin the song at all for me. To all them bishes giving the song a 0, I'll come and fight you

@onion gurl - Love the Whitney vibes! I like this song, not my fave but it’s fine

@Lilmonzter- Generic multiplied ten times.

@Caca - (Meh)

@Franch Toast- Reminds me a bit of 80s songs. 

@Ladey Gaygay- This song sounds like a cute slumber party song

@DovakhiinSasha- never felt this one. But its catchy.

@MANiCURE 6 - Same as Bad Kids. Still a cute song...

@Esteban - I like the flickering and glittering synths, the punchy rave synths, the melody is nice, very 80's. But like Black Jesus, not very original compared to other songs on this album. It's more a 80's pastiche than a true creation.

@Candy Gaga - this song. Forgettable but favors from the Whitney sample.

@BadGurlMadge - I like it

Should have been out earlier :ohwell:

Animal Claws

18. The Lady Is a Tramp (feat. Tonny Bennett)

Lady-Gaga-Tony-Bennett-New-Lady-Gaga-Wal

Overall Score: 6.907

Highest Score: 10.95 @Lilmonzter

Lowest Score: 0.1 @Twitter 

COMMENTS

@DutchHooker - Normally not really my type of music, but I like this one.

@Suspiria - A well done cover but... just a cover. Nothing new added to it.

@FRANK1991- ehh I love a Sax sound in pop songs but Jazz doesn't do anything for me.

@HeavyCapiLover- don't really like her jazz songs with Tony sorry

@Enzo - Beautiful song but in this megarate ? Ksksks

@Haus Swiftie - One of her best jazz songs. Love her personality peaking through the track. She's too cute 

@Blown Away- By far the best collaboration between Gaga and Tony. Their vocals match really well and the song is very pleasant to the ear. It never fails to make me happy.

@onion gurl- I love it, plus the teal hair in the video. One of ma faves

@Lilmonzter - love jazzyga. I think it's where her voice shines the most. I knew jazz before Gaga. But she introduced me to so much more.

@Franch Toast- I’ve never really liked any version of this song, but LG puts a nice spin on it. 

@Ivy- Her voice really shines here, so clear and beautiful, and a good contrast to Tony's slight raspiness

@Ladey Gaygay - Can't believe it brought on the dreaded 2014-2015 era

@DovakhiinSasha- it was the first jazz song i heard by gaga. Was an apartment. Didn't enjoy it that much as for example anything goes.

@MANiCURE 6 - Love the song. Love Mr Tony. 

@Esteban - Not really into Jazzga so... And this one is not the best. Don' pollute the holy btw era with this :p 

@Candy Gaga - The beginning of a wonderful duo. 

@BadGurlMadge - I don't like jazzga at all and this isn't an exception

Archived