Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The Wait for LG6 is Inspiring

not Chromatica

Featured Posts

not Chromatica

SO... We've seen a lot of topics on this lately. But this isn't gonna be a crazy coocoo delulu one, I promise.

At one point, like most of us, I'd reached my melting point when it comes to waiting for this album. Since then I've been clinging to the one last glimmer of hope that it must be coming out sOoN. (It didn't). Then it hit me. We know nothing about it for certain, so every theory boils down to wishful thinking. But what do I wish for? Yeah, I want to hear the damn record. But why did I get to the point where my happiness, contentment and peace depend on it? I certainly don't want that for myself.

Charli's self titled record eased my frustration regarding LG6 for a good month and a half. But it also taught me a lesson – I've been here before. After all the hype and barely managing to contain myself (though she did feed us so well and consistently), it's still just an album. It didn't make my life magically better. It did for a while, and then it didn't. I've learned that that kind of goes as a general rule whenever you give something external the power over ur emotions / state of mind.

So I know better now. All the time spent hyping, theorizing and getting disappointed could have a much better use. I'm devoting it to myself 'cause there's so much stuff I have to work on, try and experience. I truly plan on making 2020 my year so when the album does come out it will be a cherry on top of it. The only expectations I have from now on are from myself.

My name is Carrie Bradshaw and thank you for reading my column. Now battle for your lives, bitches! :firega:

not Chromatica
1 minute ago, pachinko said:

Here we go! :flutter:

Put your Joanne hat on, girlies, 'cause you're in for a wild ride! 🤠

billy crystal yee haw GIF

Well the wait for me is just the wait.... It isn't tiring, neither boring, neither inspiring, neither annoying... It's more just like curiosity i guess. 

But I'm glad you feel happy and inspired. Good for you. 

Bradley

You are so brave. I'm so happy for you. :bradley:

Know that despite the hardship and difficult circumstances that some pop stars like to make us endure, it is always possible to #battleforyourlife. :bradley:

not Chromatica
48 minutes ago, Bradley said:

You are so brave. I'm so happy for you. :bradley:

Know that despite the hardship and difficult circumstances that some pop stars like to make us endure, it is always possible to #battleforyourlife. :bradley:

The chills, wow! Thanks for being a beacon of hope, positivity and support!

1 hour ago, Magui said:

Well the wait for me is just the wait.... It isn't tiring, neither boring, neither inspiring, neither annoying... It's more just like curiosity i guess. 

But I'm glad you feel happy and inspired. Good for you. 

Thanks, ma! Yeah, that's how it should be. It's just too easy to slip into the state where you expect a deus ex machina under the guise of "simply being a stan". That ended up draining me.

46 minutes ago, The Enigmatic said:

yes , it is inspiring me to unstan

I was about to come up with the NoGGD method (which is like NoFap for LMs) in hopes to keep my thoughts at bay,  because coming here makes that p much impossible. Luckily, something spoke to me and then I had this revelation.

Biggest Fan

Wow this words are so imprint 

and you’re totally correct on some points :huntyga:

This type of stress haunts me sometimes the need for music or something and you know what I’ve been wanting to just say “Hey enough. Stop it!” You know?

aboit everything whether fam friends myself and what really got to me was

that the only expectations from now on are from myself. 

Thank you for sharing monster !!lady gaga love GIF by The Academy Awards

🤖

Suspiria
1 hour ago, The Enigmatic said:

yes , it is inspiring me to unstan

This comment deserves more recognition :air::air::air:

• CyanLights changed the title to The Wait for LG6 is Inspiring
not Chromatica
4 hours ago, Biggest Fan said:

Wow this words are so imprint 

and you’re totally correct on some points :huntyga:

This type of stress haunts me sometimes the need for music or something and you know what I’ve been wanting to just say “Hey enough. Stop it!” You know?

aboit everything whether fam friends myself and what really got to me was

that the only expectations from now on are from myself. 

Thank you for sharing monster !!lady gaga love GIF by The Academy Awards

Omg thanks for actually responding to this unironically! I posted it 'cause I'm sure a lot of us can relate to the hype and I just wanted to share my thoughts, idk...

Archived