💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Harry Styles: not gay, straight or bi; “Who cares”

Kimmo

Featured Posts

HarryStyles.jpg?resize=900,600&w=900
Styles is leaning forward, hands folded around his cup of tea. “A part of it was having, like, a big moment of self-reflection. And self-acceptance.” He has a habit, when he’s made a definitive statement, of raising his chin and nodding a little, as if to decide whether he still agrees with himself. “I think it’s a very free, and freeing, time. I think people are asking, ‘Why not?’ a lot more. Which excites me. It’s not just clothes where lines have been blurred, it’s going across so many things. I think you can relate it to music, and how genres are blurring…”

Sexuality, too, I say.

“Yep,” says Styles. “Yep.”

There’s a popular perception, I say, that you don’t define as straight. The lyrics to your songs, the clothes you choose to wear, even the sleeve of your new record – all of these things get picked apart for clues that you’re bisexual. Has anyone ever asked you though?

“Um. I guess I haaaaave been asked? But, I dunno. Why?”

You mean, why ask the question

15889-BDF-A895-43-B3-BDF9-A21-D77-CA643-

“Yeah, I think I do mean that. It’s not like I’m sitting on an answer, and protecting it, and holding it back. It’s not a case of: I’m not telling you cos I don’t want to tell you. It’s not: ooh this is mine and it’s not yours.”

What is it then?

“It’s: who cares? Does that make sense? It’s just: who cares?”

I suppose my only question, then, is about the stuff that looks like clue dropping. Because if you don’t want people to care, why hint? Take the album sleeve for Fine Line. With its horizontal pink and blue stripes, a splash of magenta, the design seems to gesture at the trans and bisexual pride flags. Which is great – unless the person behind it happens to be a straight dude, sprinkling LGBTQ crumbs that lead nowhere. Does that make sense?
79-E0-EC83-B302-4-D7-C-A5-EF-CE255885-BE
Styles nods. “Am I sprinkling in nuggets of sexual ambiguity to try and be more interesting? No.” As for the rest, he says, “in terms of how I wanna dress, and what the album sleeve’s gonna be, I tend to make decisions in terms of collaborators I want to work with. I want things to look a certain way. Not because it makes me look gay, or it makes me look straight, or it makes me look bisexual, but because I think it looks cool. And more than that, I dunno, I just think sexuality’s something that’s fun. Honestly? I can’t say I’ve given it any more thought than that.”

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2019/dec/14/harry-styles-sexual-ambiguity-dating-normals-rocking-a-dress

Hottie Detector

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sneaky Oliver

Why people make such a big deal about sexuality?! Just say Ok, I’m bi. That’s it :interestinga: He is starting to sound way too pretentious and taking himself too seriously. 

but the interview has a point. Don’t go out acting all “femme” and then you say you’re a hetero and there’s nothing different about you 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

1 minute ago, LateToCult said:

...Lesbian, transgendered life
I'm on the right track baby
I was born to survive

He’s a Chola :poot:

wn8k6dvowji11.jpg

Hottie Detector

Ryusei

He's basically saying he likes d*ck and v*g but it switches like every other day so he wont settle for one thing and it doesnt matter. Pansexual then? Also idk those answers are kind of a cop out like if you truly don't care then just say it... whatever it is. I know a lot of people are like "Ah,, who even cares about these LABELS anymore" but it helps a lot of fans if someone DOES "label" themselves a certain thing cause they can relate + representation. We are under this impression that it doesn't matter anymore there is enough movement but that is so not true. 

Musery

Conservative Mom

his gym buddy, Liam, does care

Suburban Dweller, Property Owner, Petrol Consumer and Range Shooting Enjoyer

ANTI WP
Just now, Sepsami said:

I want him to bash my face in with those rings on his fists :enigma:

:fail:

So basically you want him to bully you ? 

loathereality
8 minutes ago, S0436 said:

I think he’s straight but the image is for marketing and publicity reasons...

i kinda have the same feeling

Archived