Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Harry Styles: not gay, straight or bi; “Who cares”

Kimmo

Featured Posts

Queen Bitch
4 minutes ago, Spock said:

Well then that’s on you lol

Or you could try to explain it. There is no difference between a man or a woman pandering to the gay community.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Daylight Jokers

Honestly, I'm a fan not because of his flamboyant fashion, or him apparently "queer-baiting" in his songs. I'm a fan because I love his voice and his sound is what I imagine the perfect male popstar should sound like. I like him for his talent, not his whocaresexuality.

25 minutes ago, Madling said:

Name one guy he has been with... I'll wait

lol I thought you were going to give me a speech about how “sexuality is fluid” aka bi erasure 

13 minutes ago, August3 said:

Or you could try to explain it. There is no difference between a man or a woman pandering to the gay community.

I did in my previous post, but you chose to ignore everything I said so you could come back at me with a snippy reply

Yes, in this case it is different because in addition to pandering like for example Nick did, he’s trying to plug his **** by very intentionally becoming a part of the LGBT community, without actually addressing valid questions on wether or not it is genuine or if he’s straight up profiting like most people do 

who will love me when the night is over

myluis617

I think Harry is just slowly coming out of his shell as the years go on with his solo career. He no longer has to appeal to a bunch of Little Girls anymore now he can start exploring his identity without having management force him to be something he is not. There were rumors back in the day that Harry was being told directed to act a certain way and to not show any queerness It makes more sense now since he is not with One Direction anymore he is willing to do what he wants.

A lot of sexually fluid people nowadays don't like labels. They just want to be themselves without people already categorizing them in a box, that generally leads to ignorant assumptions. I'm mixed about labels, we have had them around for so long but yet at the same time I see the issues that come along with them. 

elijahfan

The interviewer does kinda have a point...

It awfully looks like closeted behavior to me :shrug: But it's ok, he'll come to terms with it eventually... we all do.

Well Shawn is allegedly straight and we have classy Harry who won't answer the question because honestly, it's his sexuality to keep to himself. I like Harry.

Let's all be honest though. Sometimes it's fun to know. It's not material necessity but for some it gives a lot of hope and love and belonging. It's no obligation of celebs to disclose; no business of public to know. But yeah you can say knowing is part fun, part advocacy, part gossip. Also, nobody's as lovely and sexy as Harry. 

Biden Harris 2024

I'm not attracted to him but I think he's very good looking. As for sexuality, doesn't matter. He's a great musician and a renaissance man. He's interesting within being over indulgent in himself. He seems like a genuinely nice person and I give him huge props for that :heart::golfclap:

Sneaky Oliver
4 hours ago, August3 said:

No I really can't tell the difference. 

Just curious, but what space is he taking? 

As I said in my previous post  “many of Harry fans or the ones who are trying to “defend” him somehow wouldn’t support a “real” outspoken queer artist”... 

I meant a queer artist wouldn’t have the same appreciation and support Harry has gotten. Mostly because guys like Harry, who have already made it in the industry, cant stand up for their queer peers. And by “acting” as part of LGBTQ+ community, he’s taking the space of queer artists to speak up their truth. 

But hey, that would be very eye-opening to have a queer artist in the spotlight but maybe he still struggles with it, it’s none of my business anyways!

I’m on my Legacy Act era

littlepotter

What a stupid and ignorant thing to say, "who cares". So ****ing tired of these privileged western artists who act like they're living in a super progressive world. Who cares? I live in a country where homosexuality is illegal. Someone as known as him would make a big impact on people if he were to come out. Answers like this are just a cop out. 

chaeri pls

I think the main point he's trying to make is why do we always have to immediately attribute a sexuality to someone based on the way they dress or express? like why do we even care to crack someone's sexuality anymore?

If he was indeed closeted, he wouldn't be so open to even be considered queer. He has a reached a point of sexual and personal freedom where he feels like he doesn't owe anyone an explanation, for anything. Which is wonderful. 

Archived