Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Akon opens up about his collaboration with Lady Gaga

monketsharona

Featured Posts

monketsharona

it's at 5:00 

I didn't know Just Dance was meant to be made for The Pussycat Dolls. I'm glad she kept it for herself !

TSUNAMI

He's still talking about her?

Does he have any shame?

During the ARTPOP era he was openly shading her. 

Another one of those Paper Gangstas.

+imagine PCD singing Just Dance :ladyhaha:

KatieJudasGaga4

I'm glad he is saying all this now, but what he said during the ARTPOP era really made me turn against him.

Like, he claims he signed her because she was talented and she was doing different things than everyone else, but drops her like that when she was at her lowest point of her career when she really wasn't doing that bad.

Now he praises her after all the acclaim and success she got recently. :coffee:

Diamond Heart

i honestly hope that Gaga never acknowledges him ever again. He sees her as a product not a person. 

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

16 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

I'm glad he is saying all this now, but what he said during the ARTPOP era really made me turn against him.

Like, he claims he signed her because she was talented and she was doing different things than everyone else, but drops her like that when she was at her lowest point of her career when she really wasn't doing that bad.

Now he praises her after all the acclaim and success she got recently. :coffee:

What did he say? when when did he drop her?

KatieJudasGaga4
1 minute ago, Faysalaaa said:

What did he say? when when did he drop her?

During a new interview with US DJ Sway Calloway, he says, "I cashed out. I got out while the gooding was hot.

"It's like a business, you build it to sell it, so when I got it to the peak of where I felt it couldn't go nowhere, and there was nowhere left to go but down, I cashed out. In other words I sold my share (to Interscope) and got out before it was too late."

Just now, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

During a new interview with US DJ Sway Calloway, he says, "I cashed out. I got out while the gooding was hot.

"It's like a business, you build it to sell it, so when I got it to the peak of where I felt it couldn't go nowhere, and there was nowhere left to go but down, I cashed out. In other words I sold my share (to Interscope) and got out before it was too late."

Is he talking about Gaga or his company.

Its not that bad, its what business men do and think, dont expect them to care about artists as human beings

Lord Temptation

This git will be rehashing this story for the rest of his life :fthis:

You’re in the past, git :bye:

Guillaume Hamon
2 hours ago, Faysalaaa said:

Its not that bad, its what business men do and think, dont expect them to care about artists as human beings

He was talking about his professional  relationship with gaga. But using these business terms.

Like I know they invest on artists like on any business but I find it disrespectful to openly say you see them as nothing but an investment. It dehumanize the artists in a way idk...

KatieJudasGaga4
1 hour ago, Faysalaaa said:

Gaga.

I just find it dumb that he dropped her because she wasn't profitable anymore. It's bad because he's saying all these nice things about her when in reality, its all fake. Nothing of what he is saying is true. If he actually cared for her, he wouldn't have dropped her at the lowest time of her career.

Just because its business doesn't mean I have to like him. :shrug:

Guillaume Hamon
2 hours ago, JFK said:

+imagine PCD singing Just Dance :ladyhaha:

You mean nicole scherzinger singing Just Dance? :ally:

Spoiler

I red this second PCD album that was supposed to have Just Dance on it was nicole first solo project remodeled into a "new PCD album" after she failed to chart high enough with her own singles released.

I'm being mean.

They would maybe have given Melody some 4 seconds ad lib on the track. She was sign as a singer for the PCD and they were offering her these ad libs every 5 songs...

No wonder why she didn't return for the PCD reunion. :huntyga:

monketsharona
18 minutes ago, Diamond Heart said:

i honestly hope that Gaga never acknowledges him ever again. He sees her as a product not a person. 

He already said his relationship with her is still strong

I'm pretty sure Monsters are far more upset about what he said than she was. It is business and she is also a businesswoman.

Defmix100

I just don't see the issue with what he did, say any of you have stocks or investments in something and you see the value rise and rise. When it starts to drop how is it unreasonable to then cash out? Most people would do the same, that doesn't mean he no longer liked her

Archived