Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Bad Romance: Global #1 - 10 Years Ago!

KatieJudasGaga4

Featured Posts

KatieJudasGaga4

Lady_Gaga_-_Bad_Romance.png

"Bad Romance" is from Lady Gaga's third extended play, The Fame Monster (2009) and was released on October 26, 2009. Lyrically, "Bad Romance" explores Gaga's attraction to individuals with whom romance never works, her preference for lonely relationships and the paranoia she experienced while on tour. Following an illegal demo leak, Gaga showcased the final product at Alexander McQueen's show at the Paris Fashion Week in October 2009, followed by the release of the single's cover art. Musically, "Bad Romance" features a spoken bridge, a full-throated chorus and sung lyrics about being in love with one's best friend. The song, which is imbued with elements of Germanesque house and techno, as well as music from 1980s and the 1990s, was touted by Gaga as an experimental pop record. "Bad Romance" topped the charts in many countries: United Kingdom, Germany, France, Canada, Italy, Denmark, Belgium, Austria, Norway, Sweden, Spain and other.

5 Biggest Songs of Week December 12th, 2009 (Globally)

1. Bad Romance - Lady Gaga

2. Empire State of Mind - Jay Z ft Alicia Keys

3. Meet Me Halfway - The Black Eyed Peas

4. Tik Tok - Kesha

5. Sexy B**tch - David Guetta ft Akon

http://www.mediatraffic.de/10-years-ago.htm

Catnikko
13 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

2. Empire State of Mind - Jay Z ft Alicia Keys

3. Meet Me Halfway - The Black Eyed Peas

4. Tik Tok - Kesha

5. Sexy B**tch - David Guetta ft Akon

*also the epitome  era of pop music in any year I've lived :firega:

GaGaAst
55 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Lady_Gaga_-_Bad_Romance.png

"Bad Romance" is from Lady Gaga's third extended play, The Fame Monster (2009) and was released on October 26, 2009. Lyrically, "Bad Romance" explores Gaga's attraction to individuals with whom romance never works, her preference for lonely relationships and the paranoia she experienced while on tour. Following an illegal demo leak, Gaga showcased the final product at Alexander McQueen's show at the Paris Fashion Week in October 2009, followed by the release of the single's cover art. Musically, "Bad Romance" features a spoken bridge, a full-throated chorus and sung lyrics about being in love with one's best friend. The song, which is imbued with elements of Germanesque house and techno, as well as music from 1980s and the 1990s, was touted by Gaga as an experimental pop record. "Bad Romance" topped the charts in many countries: United Kingdom, Germany, France, Canada, Italy, Denmark, Belgium, Austria, Norway, Sweden, Spain and other.

5 Biggest Songs of Week December 12th, 2009 (Globally)

4. Tik Tok - Kesha

http://www.mediatraffic.de/10-years-ago.htm

Finally BR higher than TT

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

Gagaloo911

How is TFM her third EP when it was her first EP as Lady Gaga and second album overall? :oprah:

Anyway though, slay Bad Romance! Still such a monster and so relevant a decade later. 

KatieJudasGaga4
1 minute ago, Gagaloo92 said:

How is TFM her third EP when it was her first EP as Lady Gaga and second album overall? :oprah:

Anyway though, slay Bad Romance! Still such a monster and so relevant a decade later. 

The Cherrytree Sessions & Hitmixes are the first 2 EP's

KatieJudasGaga4
21 minutes ago, Andreu said:

I'm afraid to ask but was it the last number one in Mediatraffic? :poot:

What do you mean?

Andreu
1 minute ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

What do you mean?

was it the last song by her that went #1 on the mediatraffic charts

KatieJudasGaga4
2 minutes ago, Andreu said:

was it the last song by her that went #1 on the mediatraffic charts

No, Shallow went #1 on this chart too this year

Her #1s: Just Dance, Poker Face, Bad Romance, Telephone, Born This Way, Shallow

The epitome of "Gaga fever". :heart:

Poker Face comes close though. 

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

Oh, wow. Look at Paparazzi at #13, even Telephone debuting at #27. :diane: She was crushing it in every way possible. 

Archived