💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

50Cent slams Oprah for only going after Black Men

Kimmo

Featured Posts

I mean I don’t know if I want to agree or disagree with him but I’m more on the agree side :oprah:

"I don't understand why Oprah is going after black men. No Harvey Weinstein, No Epstein, just Michael Jackson and Russell Simmons this s--t is sad," he wrote. "Gale hit R. Kelly with the death blow documentary. Every time I hear Michael Jackson I don't know whether to dance or think about the little boys butts. These documentary's are publicly convicting their targets, it makes them guilty till proven innocent." -50 Cent

Russell Simmons also slammed the 65-year-old talk-show host's latest film in an Instagram poston Friday.

"Dearest OPRAH, you have been a shining light to my family and my community," he began. "Contributing so much to my life that I couldn't list a fraction of it in this blog. I have given you the gift of meditation and the groundbreaking book The Power of Now. We bonded to say the least. This is why it's so troubling that you choose me to single out in your recent documentary. I have already admitted to being a playboy more (appropriately titled today 'womanizer') sleeping with and putting myself in more compromising situations than almost any man I know. Not 8 or 14 thousand like Warren Beatty or Wilt Chamberlain, but still an insane number. So many that some could reinterpret or reimagine a different recollection of the same experiences."

https://www.eonline.com/news/1102550/50-cent-and-russell-simmons-blast-oprah-winfrey-over-metoo-documentary

Hottie Detector

Because Oprah is a fraud, she gave antivaxxers their first platform. She doesnt deserve the reputation she has

Borislshere

“Every time I hear Michael Jackson I don't know whether to dance or think about the little boys butts.” Uhh. Surely he could’ve expressed his concerns better

PartySick

Because Oprah's fake :gayhat:

50 Cent is fake too though. Wants to sit online pissing off MJ fans 'cause he thinks it's funny but he was more than happy to slap his sloppy ass collab on an MJ song in 2010 to collect some more coin off a dead man's name :giggle:

🖤

HoneyB

I have no idea if I should agree or disagree with this I’m so confused:koons: I think I’ll just do both:koons:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

She black so her main circle is the black community :huntyga:

1+1=2 you know..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Reality
36 minutes ago, Adakam said:

Because Oprah is a fraud, she gave antivaxxers their first platform. She doesnt deserve the reputation she has

Did she promote anti-vaxxing, or did she just have some on the show? 

Because those are two different things. One is actively promoting something incredibly stupid, but the other is just showing people what other kinds of people believe. Sure, I wouldn't necessarily say to take anti-vaxxers seriously, but then you could literally point to any and every tv show host who's brought on someone on who's beliefs are controversial. 

🖤👹

Runway

I mean she’s double faced for not going after her BFF Harvey Weinstein with the same effort but that doesn’t make the others innocent, they will remain rapists forever 

Archived