Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

50Cent slams Oprah for only going after Black Men

Kimmo

Featured Posts

MonsterJay
2 hours ago, Borislshere said:

“Every time I hear Michael Jackson I don't know whether to dance or think about the little boys butts.” Uhh. Surely he could’ve expressed his concerns better

I AM SCRREEAAAMING :ladyhaha:

SharkmanthaC

Do people still care about 50Cent’s opinion? Or did they to begin with? Right or wrong, I didn’t know he was still around. 

she/her/hers

We should focus on problems that are more rampant in the black male community. Like unbelievable amounts of homophobia.

beaublue

So wait... Oprah is bringing light to rape & assault in the black community & now people are bashing her for “going after” her own community? Sorry but if you did the crime then that’s your fault, not Oprah’s. It’s actually commendable that she’s bringing light to it because it’s not just white men who have done this, it’s men of all races & the white men are currently the only ones being exposed (other than MJ & R Kelly). Like are you serious? “Don’t expose me cause I’m part of your community” f*ck that, expose them all.

Lion Heart

i--

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Lion Heart

ELry8IQWsAEMpNi?format=png&name=small

Infinity Wave

Because she's fake.

As a businesswoman, she IS fake.

She only goes after profit.

She can profit from the whole MJ drama, without getting backlash because he's dead and she no longer has to play the great MJ friend she played when he was alive.

She can't profit from the HW drama, because he literally PRODUCED HER SHOW for ages, and if she spoke out on him she would've been at least fired, if not sued. 

She's not honest. If she was, she would've spoken out against her literal friends for being accused of rape, not on people who already had a trial and were proven NOT guilty - because yes, MJ had a trial and was proven NOT guilty, the FBI collectes years and years of files against him and nothing came out, so put your souls in peace

Colourful

Oprah’s reputation’s quite tarnished, with many accusations of fraud/fake thrown off at her. Even Gaga had a tiny little backlash when she was brought by Oprah for that Haus Labs thing.

Regina George

But didn't Oprah talk about Harvey? :oprah: I don't know what he's doing here but Oprah has always been vocal about everyone's misconducts and even if this is true they are still rapists and should be blamed for it. Also even tho I honestly don't like her I noticed she's always supported black women and was always pretty vocal about their issues which is amazing and I'm kinda confused as to what he's trying to say. I don't agree with her coming for MJ tho but that is on me and my opinion. Oprah is just another celebrity wanting more money and that is kinda well known fact about her.. Her playing a good friend to MJ and then doing what she did after his death speaks volumes.

Biggest Fan

He been making comments like this and I’m not a fan of it. 
doesn’t even know how to make music ....

Collab with the King of Pop ?

2-face-biotch ... I guess you like those $Cents  coming to your bank worthless fuk 

🤖

I lost all type of respect for Oprah when she decided to go after Michael Jackson after that fraud documentary living in Neverland or wtv the title is. She didn't do her journalist research at all, and decided to believe them right away. I'm sorry, that's not what a real journalist do. Not to mention I remember her interviewing Michael and asking very impolite things like "Are u a virgin?" "Why are u so white are u ashamed of being black?" 

What a vile woman

Yet she has always been friends with that perv Weinstein and never talked about him. Hypocrite sad woman

Lion Heart

I honestly believe the industry has dirt on her. And it must be so bad that it will literally destroy her. Her meeting and taking photos with all of these alleged human traffickers and rapists is not a good look.

Archived