Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why doesn’t Gaga release music more often?

SeasonOfTheWitch

Featured Posts

SeasonOfTheWitch

I want to know what you guys think. We all know she writes music all the time, and she has her own recording studios. It feels like every year there’s a new project she teases, sometimes even many projects- but more often than not they don’t get released. We know for ACT 2 she just didn’t want to be judged again and have it “in the system”- torn apart by reviewers like ARTPOP was. But what about other times? Tony teased new music with Gaga in 2016 and 2017, but still nothing. Gaga teased more solo songs in 2017- two years later and we’ve gotten nothing. If she’s insecure though, why are there some instances where she does still release (like The Cure)? (No tea no shade- I love the Cure) but how did that make the cut while others don’t? What do you guys think? 

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pop Music

she likes to spend a lot of time with her music (with the exception being Joanne) 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

nenhures

I'm pretty sure The Cure was an ASIB reject and she just wanted to treat the fans. We can speculate all day about the reasoning behind her not releasing more often and none of us are ever going to be right but at end it boils down to either she can't (label impediments) or she doesn't want to (either because she's not happy with it or just not feeling like it). That's it.

Ryusei

She doesn't want to I guess? Also her standards for herself seem to be very high so unless she's 100% content she wouldnt put it out. + Her label doesnt force any amount of output. 

Musery

SeasonOfTheWitch

And don’t even get me started with Clover. What the **** was that about. Giving us a snippet and then... :triggered:

KillerMonster

Because she doesn’t do it for the charts/sales. She only does things when she feels like it. 

Don’t play with me, it just hurts me.

Ryusei
Just now, SeasonOfTheWitch said:

And don’t even get me started with Clover. What the **** was that about. :triggered:

That was indeed a dirty move... teasing a song that nobody had a clue it even existed (until their tease) and then never addressing it again and obv. also not releasing it :triggered:  One of their 500 limited editions could have included it tbh. 

Musery

SeasonOfTheWitch
2 minutes ago, KillerMonster said:

Because she doesn’t do it for the charts/sales. She only does things when she feels like it. 

Then why not release her music unofficially like Stache, CLLG, Stuck on ****ing You? 

Jose P

Gaga is obviously a perfectionist and we should be grateful for that. People can joke and say she sold out but she truly cares more about the quality of her art than the sales. That’s why she scraps so much work. She needs to be 100% satisfied with what she’s doing.

58 minutes ago, SeasonOfTheWitch said:

Then why not release her music unofficially like Stache, CLLG, Stuck on ****ing You? 

Cause releasing music like that is good for when you're still brand new and branching out, now she takes her time and wants every era according to all the songs she has on her album and not releasing or leaking unreleased songs online to get possible new crowds. Just a thought :laughga:

Modern Ecstasy2

I think part of it is that she struggles with perfectionism and it’s hard for her to hand music over because she feels that it’s never complete/finished.

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

She lost the passion for being an artist in my opinion, she does not look like shes enjoying any of her work for the past couple of years. Even during her life performance and Vegas, she looks pissed and board with everything. She also lost creativity, I havent seen any creative ideas from her.

She also feels stuck with Pop music, I dont think she would do pop music again if it was up to her.

I know people will hate this comment, but this is how I feel.

Zander

You could ask, why should she? I think it's obvious now that she doesn't feel like she needs to kneel to the pressure of the music industry where artists now are expected to release often... + she's a perfectionist. I don't know what's going on with LG6 but I feel like releasing an album off the back of ASIB success would of risked overexposure territory.

Modern Ecstasy2
13 minutes ago, nenhures said:

I'm pretty sure The Cure was an ASIB reject and she just wanted to treat the fans. 

I thought it was a tribute to Sonja?

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

Creating sh!t is hard. 

Just normally. 

Plus many creators slowly become perfectionists. 

Archived