Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why doesn’t Gaga release music more often?

SeasonOfTheWitch

Featured Posts

Sarah H

I like that she takes her time and doesn't just churn out new music for the sake of it. Whatever she releases next will be worth the wait, I'm sure. 

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DeanWinchester
32 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

But the song was not. :reductive:

Why do you think I specifically added (video)?

:triggered:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

noisullitcefrep
15 hours ago, Faysalaaa said:

She lost the passion for being an artist in my opinion, she does not look like shes enjoying any of her work for the past couple of years. Even during her life performance and Vegas, she looks pissed and board with everything. She also lost creativity, I havent seen any creative ideas from her.

She also feels stuck with Pop music, I dont think she would do pop music again if it was up to her.

I know people will hate this comment, but this is how I feel.

Do you have any concrete examples of her being "pissed and bored"?

I actually feel like she's been enjoying her recent work thoroughly. And after all she wrote an entire soundtrack for a movie, for a fictional character and if that is not creative I really don't know what is. Creativity doesn't just show in bright colors, extreme costumes and experimental sounds.

FfFfFfFF
12 minutes ago, DeanWinchester said:

Why do you think I specifically added (video)?

:triggered:

Well if you count existence of a video even if it's not linked to a new song, then you should count the ARTPOP film too. :reductive:

giskardsb
16 hours ago, Faysalaaa said:

She also feels stuck with Pop music, I dont think she would do pop music again if it was up to her.

the only advantage of doing Pop for a musician is fame and money.    It tends to have the most restrictions and Is controlled  by a giant industry.     For a truly creative person, it's like wearing handcuffs and being chained to targeting a fan base that is fickle and chases trends.

Gaga embraced pop and used it for her own ends, but I think all those restrictions and the generally un-positive environment of the pop industry has worn on her.   She's made her fame and money and now is in a position to be able to afford to do whatever she wants in multiple industries; I'm not sure why she would be interested in fighting all the battles in the pop game again.

Since TFM Gaga has never really targeted her music towards the pop market trends of the day.   I think that will continue and she will basically do her own thing, and if what she does resonates with pop listeners then great, but I don't think she's going to keep chasing trying to be the top pop star.    Taylor plays that game to perfection, but Gaga has a broader career in mind.

Catnikko
20 hours ago, nenhures said:

I'm pretty sure The Cure was an ASIB reject and she just wanted to treat the fans. We can speculate all day about the reasoning behind her not releasing more often and none of us are ever going to be right but at end it boils down to either she can't (label impediments) or she doesn't want to (either because she's not happy with it or just not feeling like it). That's it.

19 hours ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

I thought it was a tribute to Sonja?

It was just one of the songs created in the sessions that alot of the song's for the movie were made In. She said they didn't write most of them with the movie in mind it was just a session of creating Ideas

FameHookah

Because more songs = more flops, she knows how that works and she doesnt want to tarnish her already damaged chart story.

She also doesnt seem inspired and confident as she was before.

WTF is MDNA

Biden Harris 2024

I'm beginning to think that she doesn't release more music because she doesn't want to do a full on world tour to support it. Enigma is keeping her love of live performance going but it's taking a big chunk of her time and energy.  Probably more than she imagined. We'll just have to wait (more) and see.

not Chromatica
21 hours ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

I thought it was a tribute to Sonja?

At first I did too, and maybe it was partly, but it was definitely intended for ASIB.

Davian

She releases music pretty regularly tho... There are artists out there that release was less. Xtina usually takes 4 years in between albums and even took 6 onces. Madonna and Mariah fans waited 4 years. MARINA fans 5 years... And there are artists that even took more years:poot:

Plus she likes albums (so do I personally). I’m not here for her to become an artist that just releases a couple of singles and calls it a day.

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

Probably because she does more than music. If she was constantly releasing music, she couldn't logically do all the other stuff she wants, because y'all would demand promo promo promo. 

Archived