💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why doesn’t Gaga release music more often?

SeasonOfTheWitch

Featured Posts

nenhures
Just now, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

I thought it was a tribute to Sonja?

Could've been, I'm not sure. I thought it was an ASIB reject because of the people who worked on it and because it's kinda similar to Heal Me both sonically and thematically.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Haus Swiftie said:

she likes to spend a lot of time with her music (with the exception being Joanne) 

Special sitch since she had a deadline, I believe. If she’d had as much time as she did have liked...ooh boy we’d have never seen it hahaha

5 minutes ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

I thought it was a tribute to Sonja?

Judging by the production and lyrics it’s pretty obvious it is and outtake from ASIB. I guess since the lyrics fit perfectly she decided to release it as a tribute to her best friend. 

The night sky tells all

MessyTop
5 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

She lost the passion for being an artist in my opinion, she does not look like shes enjoying any of her work for the past couple of years. Even during her life performance and Vegas, she looks pissed and board with everything. She also lost creativity, I havent seen any creative ideas from her.

She also feels stuck with Pop music, I dont think she would do pop music again if it was up to her.

I know people will hate this comment, but this is how I feel.

This. I feel the same. It seems she’s stuck or not in a good creative place. 

SeasonOfTheWitch
1 minute ago, nenhures said:

Could've been, I'm not sure. I thought it was an ASIB reject because of the people who worked on it and because it's kinda similar to Heal Me both sonically and thematically.

Just now, SimonSays said:

Judging by the production and lyrics it’s pretty obvious it is and outtake from ASIB. I guess since the lyrics fit perfectly she decided to release as a tribute to her best friend.

It was made before they found Ally’s sound (they were just messing around in the studio and came up with The Cure- it was never originally for Ally so it’s not a reject.) DJWS did an interview about this a year ago with GGD. 

nenhures
Just now, SeasonOfTheWitch said:

It was made before they found Ally’s sound (they were just messing around in the studio and came up with The Cure- it was never originally for Ally so it’s not a reject.) DJWS did an interview about this a year ago with GGD. 

Didn't know that, thanks for clarifying.

1 minute ago, SeasonOfTheWitch said:

Oh okay then :saladga: it’s just that it sounds too similar.

The night sky tells all

SeasonOfTheWitch
8 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

She lost the passion for being an artist in my opinion, she does not look like shes enjoying any of her work for the past couple of years. Even during her life performance and Vegas, she looks pissed and board with everything. She also lost creativity, I havent seen any creative ideas from her.

She also feels stuck with Pop music, I dont think she would do pop music again if it was up to her.

I know people will hate this comment, but this is how I feel.

She seemed really passionate in 2017. Before the JWT she was teasing music and talking about how happy she’s as writing and that she was planning to release music, but since then... 

Why? I don't think anyone here knows lol. But at this point she doesn't need to do it so often either. In my opinion, and that's only a guess, cause i don't know her or her reasons, she simple takes more time, and probably struggles more to be happy with the final work. But honestly, ASIB was here in 2018, so thinking about it, it wasn't so long ago. It could be worse in the sense, that it could take her 4/5 to release music. Then there's the fact she founded other outlets where she can explore her creativity in others ways, and she seems to like it. 

Daylight Jokers
19 minutes ago, SimonSays said:

Judging by the production and lyrics it’s pretty obvious it is and outtake from ASIB. I guess since the lyrics fit perfectly she decided to release it as a tribute to her best friend. 

I thought Grigio Girls was the tribute to Sonja?

1 minute ago, LGs LM said:

oh fck yes it is! :laughga:

The night sky tells all

PartySick

We get new music almost every year, or at least a music related event, what are you even talking about? :toofunny:

🖤

PartySick
5 minutes ago, LGs LM said:

It is but so was The Cure in a way, it just wasn't specifically made for Sonja.

🖤

DeanWinchester

Technically 2019 is the first year since 2013 we're not getting new music

ARTPOP

C2C

TIHTY/IWYL (video)

Joanne

The Cure

ASIB

:oops:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Anderson123

Well first of all we know she's a perfectionist and she likes to be 200% involved in the writing and production of her music. She has said that she's the boss so she has finally found a team that clicks with what she wants and doesn't make her feel like a puppet (I think she felt this way during The Fame - Born This Way), not only that but we have to remember that Gaga is part of a music label and their work is to plan these album cycles along with touring and stuff like that. It's not like she's going to drop albums every 6 months, I don't think she's the type of artist that'd advantage from that unlike Ariana who dominates teenagers' streaming services.

Gaga has also proved that she's not the typical popstar who releases a single, promo, album tour, rest, single, promo, tour, rest, etc. She's always trying to do something different and we've seen this especially after ARTPOP with Cheek to Cheek, Joanne, A Star Is Born, etc. everything she has done this second half of her career has been amazing in my opinion and I admire her so much because of that.

Archived