💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

God is a woman almost went to Camila cabello

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

On 12/13/2019 at 6:58 PM, LGs LM said:

God is a Woman is a very belty song and Camilla's voice annoys me everytime she tries to belt. she can hit those notes easily but her tone is very sharp in the ears.

I- 

Agreed :derpga:

FfFfFfFF

The fact that Arianators went INFLAMED when I said that even on Sweetener Ariana wasn't involved in all songs. :rip:

xoxo Craig
Just now, FfFfFfFF said:

The fact that Arianators went INFLAMED when I said that even on Sweetener Ariana wasn't involved in all songs. :rip:

There hasn't been a project which Ariana has been 100% involved in. TUN is the only one which maybe has her involvement in all the songs :rip:   We been knew Ariana doesn't write 

End Racism Now

FfFfFfFF
3 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

There hasn't been a project which Ariana has been 100% involved in. TUN is the only one which maybe has her involvement in all the songs :rip:   We been knew Ariana doesn't write 

And even on tu,n you can see that she is mostly never first on the composition or lyrics credits but the 2th or 5th: 

https://istandardproducers.com/thank-u-next/

Thomas P
1 hour ago, COOOK said:

awkward lucille ball GIF

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

FfFfFfFF
4 minutes ago, AdmistTheLight said:

But I thought she writes her own checks like she writes what she sings, yuh :oprah:

And so the logical implication is that she doesn't, in fact, write her own checks. 7 Rings is actually a poverty anthem confirmedT.

Catnikko
58 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

she only says it was the hook from GIAW, so the verses probably got rewritten

Actual patient

Archived