💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

The Acoustic Collection

fraan

Featured Posts

Franch Toast

Gorgeous! And I prefer the color!

The track list is fabulous, but if I had to suggest any additions, it'd be "Dope" (take your pick – Howard Stern, YouTube awards, Vevo Presents, Alan Car, etc.). I'd also love a good acoustic version of "Angel Down" – not sure if "Angel Down (Work Tape)"  counts. 

I really hope she puts out an acoustic album someday. I'd buy it immediately and gift it to so many people. 

She/Her/Hers

9 hours ago, Franch Toast said:

Gorgeous! And I prefer the color!

The track list is fabulous, but if I had to suggest any additions, it'd be "Dope" (take your pick – Howard Stern, YouTube awards, Vevo Presents, Alan Car, etc.). I'd also love a good acoustic version of "Angel Down" – not sure if "Angel Down (Work Tape)"  counts. 

I really hope she puts out an acoustic album someday. I'd buy it immediately and gift it to so many people. 

Thank u so much!
I'll add Dope and Gypsy ♥, I didn't want to include any song that's officially in an album (except for TEOG, because it's my favorite live acoustic performance by hers)
And yeah! we need an acoustic album or at least another EP like The Cherrytree Seasons

Franch Toast
30 minutes ago, fraan said:

Thank u so much!
I'll add Dope and Gypsy ♥, I didn't want to include any song that's officially in an album (except for TEOG, because it's my favorite live acoustic performance by hers)
And yeah! we need an acoustic album or at least another EP like The Cherrytree Seasons

Oh yes, the acoustic Gypsy is fabulous~~~

She/Her/Hers

Archived