💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Katy & Kesha= no legendary/ iconic performances?

Smother Em Eh

Featured Posts

Smother Em Eh

Cher, Michael Jackson, Madonna, Britney, Beyoncé, Gaga, P!nk, Xtina and even Miley all have iconic performances that will forever be remembered and are a stable in pop culture. 

For instance, 

Madonna’s 1984 LAV VMA’s performance and her 1990 MTV Awards Vogue Performance or Britney’s 2001 IAS4U VMA’s performance or the 2003 VMA’s kiss with Madonna and Xtina. 
And Gaga’s 2009 VMA’s performance and 2011 VMA’s performance (2011 Grammys too) etc. 

But what about Katy Perry and Kesha? Most of the other main pop girls have memorable and legendary and/ or iconic performances but not those two. Like we can name many legendary performances from MJ, Madge, Britney, Gaga etc, but name a legendary or iconic one from Kesha and Katy. I can’t really think of any iconic Katy or Kesha VMA, AMA’s, Grammys, Billboard performances especially the VMA’s where they thrive off of controversial and Iconic performances. 

Anyone else wonder this? Do they have any legendary/ iconic performances? If not I wonder why that is? :oprah:

Discuss! 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sneaky Oliver

Well Katy had the most watched concert in US tv history with her iconic SuperBowl where she only sang her #1 hits 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Sneaky Oliver
1 minute ago, Ricardo said:

wasn't people obsessed with the Katy's superbowl performance with the sad shark? 

as for Kesha .... :ohwell:

Left Shark * he was not sad, just messy :laughga:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Chromatic
2 minutes ago, Ricardo said:

wasn't people obsessed with the Katy's superbowl performance with the sad shark? 

Shark smashed... not Katy

AlexanderMagno
1 minute ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Excuse me? :koons:

What? This happened?? :toofunny:

The only thing that comes to my mind is "Small Talk" as the soundtrack for wc cruising videos

Doncho

Katy has the Superbowl of course. And Kesha? She is not even a main pop girl to me. She had an amazing peak but people pretty much forgot/didnt care enough for her as an artist

People really became aware of Katy's vocal talent and versatility following this iconic performance

edit: not sure why i'm getting lmao'd. i ain't making jokes. i said what i meant and i meant what i said... :triggered:

angels forever, forever angels

HoneyB

I disagree about Katy, I thought her super bowl performance was amazing! Especially the production:diane:

I’ll be honest, I can’t think of a memorable performance by Ke$ha off the top of my head:koons: to be fair, I don’t think she was known for them in the first place. Katy and Ke$ha are the QUEENS of bops though, their 2000s singles literally raised a generation of kids that will be remembered for their iconicness so they win in that department!:diane:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

FfFfFfFF
9 minutes ago, AlexanderMagno said:

What? This happened?? :toofunny:

The only thing that comes to my mind is "Small Talk" as the soundtrack for wc cruising videos

Sis had a whole full-on concert setlist :diane:

Archived