💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Katy & Kesha= no legendary/ iconic performances?

Smother Em Eh

Featured Posts

homomo
43 minutes ago, Cervaantes said:

Girl Kesha struggled to maintain her career after 1 album and you want her to have an iconic performance :bradley:

We R Who We R, Die Young, Timber, Praying and the #1 for Rainbow all say hello

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
super ultra

The only legendary Kesha concert I can think of is when she performed in my city for the first time (2011), it was a huge free open-air event... that's why it's so memorable to me. :selena:

1 hour ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

Well Katy had the most watched concert in US tv history with her iconic SuperBowl where she only sang her #1 hits 

Overshadowed by the bells and whistles she was so proud of. “Portions will be pre recorded” aka every vocal that sounded half alright. Honestly the most memorable performance of hers I can think of is her doing unconditionally as a geisha and getting **** for it. To think Gaga was generous enough to defend her

Why only these two tho? I don't remember Rihanna, Ariana, Camila or I'd say even Taylor giving a performance as memorable as Gaga's Madonna's or Britney's. 

underneath the pine

Smother Em Eh
1 hour ago, MonSwiftAnton said:

I don't remember a single Kesha performance I was vocally impressed about.

About Katy. I love her songs and listen to her every now and then, but still she has no vocal talent live. The super bowl is sooo amazing, but she's lip synching. This girl can sit at a chair for hours , then stand up, being out of breath. No way her SB was completely live. Sue me.

SUE ME. 

This is about legendary/ iconic and memorable performances, not vocal talent. 
A performance that pushed the boundaries and was either artistic, controversial or completely original or all of the above.  

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Smother Em Eh
13 minutes ago, Lumi said:

Why only these two tho? I don't remember Rihanna, Ariana, Camila or I'd say even Taylor giving a performance as memorable as Gaga's Madonna's or Britney's. 

I did those two because they have been put in the pop scene for just about as long as Gaga. I was going to put Rihanna but I just wanted these two because I wanted the title to be short and viewable by the gagadaily audience. I hate when thread titles get cut off in the popular and new threads part of the site. 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

FentyGa
2 hours ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

Well Katy had the most watched concert in US tv history with her iconic SuperBowl where she only sang her #1 hits 

and not even all of them, i have to stan:vegas:

FentyGa
2 hours ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

and not even all of them, i have to stan:vegas:

Mr Peeps
1 hour ago, homomo said:

We R Who We R, Die Young, Timber, Praying and the #1 for Rainbow all say hello

Kesha probably would’ve had an iconic performance if it wasn’t for the lawsuits, also keep in mind that during most big live performances she was forced to go on ‘starving’ diets so she would look ‘hot’, remember the AMA’s in 2013? People called her lazy during that Timber performance but she could’ve dropped dead any second due to way to low blood pressure.

Katy has that one witchy (Grammys?) performance with a (michanic😏) horse.. it was very good dark theme.. I guess for the “dark horse” 

*i don’t know who Kesha is.. :lolga:

Archived