💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Katy & Kesha= no legendary/ iconic performances?

Smother Em Eh

Featured Posts

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sickness

Girl Kesha struggled to maintain her career after 1 album and you want her to have an iconic performance :bradley:

MonSwiftAnton

I don't remember a single Kesha performance I was vocally impressed about.

About Katy. I love her songs and listen to her every now and then, but still she has no vocal talent live. The super bowl is sooo amazing, but she's lip synching. This girl can sit at a chair for hours , then stand up, being out of breath. No way her SB was completely live. Sue me.

SUE ME. 

Regina George

I actually think Katy's SB performance was iconic.. For Kesha tho, I'd have to agree :laughga:

I only thought this Kesha performance was good:

For me, "Praying" at the 2018 Grammys was the most memorable of Kesha's performances, but I still don't think I'd call it legendary or iconic. It just sticks in my memory because it was emotionally moving and came at a time of great hardship for her, not because it was a vocal or visual tour de force.

⚡🐲

1. Not many artists have iconic performances. Really only the artists in the OP plus a few others have them. Even big names like Mariah or Rihanna don't.

2.Katy Perry was a main pop girl for a moment in times but that is all. She is basically the Paula Abdul of this generation. She had a good run but that's just the life of a pop star. Kesha is even lower in the food chain.

BleepBloop
33 minutes ago, shame said:

People really became aware of Katy's vocal talent and versatility following this iconic performance

So you're not hearing the autotune or?:huntyga:

Blastertoyo
1 minute ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

1. Not many artists have iconic performances. Really only the artists in the OP plus a few others have them. Even big names like Mariah

please enlighten me to death

Just now, Blastertoyo said:

If the first clip is iconic then so are at least 10 Katy Perry performances. The second one is panned and considered a joke. I guess that counts but it's not a compliment.

Runway
39 minutes ago, Doncho said:

Katy has the Superbowl of course. And Kesha? She is not even a main pop girl to me. She had an amazing peak but people pretty much forgot/didnt care enough for her as an artist

left shark and Missy upstaged 

Doncho
7 minutes ago, Runway said:

left shark and Missy upstaged 

Maybe but Katy was still awesome and her vocals were on point :applause:

Doncho
5 minutes ago, HighRoad said:

Y’all paying dust to this gem 

This might be an emotional performance, but it was an awful one. I get that she s been trough hell in her life, but the performance itself is just plain bad :selena: It had potential though

Archived