💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

LG6 must almost be done, right?

Bradley

Featured Posts

SHALLOW
2 hours ago, HermesGr said:

Maybe she was made a dark electro pop demonish album (as the inspo for the b/w photo shoot)

and after the success of ASIB she’s afraid to lose the GP and she rewrite a more adult album. 

She becomes Ally.. :saladga: 

I wouldn’t say she’s afraid of that, but rather that she grew from the ASIB experience and now she doesn’t feel like doing a pointless demonish album 

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SHALLOW
3 hours ago, GagainsiderNYC said:

“revolutionary”? You’re  setting yourself up for disappointment. Remember the album for the Millenium?

I mean, i don’t know about LG6 but ARTPOP is the album of the millenium to me tbh :ohwell:

54 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

I wouldn’t say she’s afraid of that, but rather that she grew from the ASIB experience and now she doesn’t feel like doing a pointless demonish album 

54 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

I mean, i don’t know about LG6 but ARTPOP is the album of the millenium to me tbh :ohwell:

Ok if u took an album full of shallows forget about ARTPOPS :laughga:

Bradley
7 hours ago, derpmonster said:

I wanna be skeptical because we thought the same about Enigma and it's a great show but it's hardly revolutionary. 

It's still critically acclaimed and the most profitable show she's ever made on an average night basis.

derpmonster
7 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Wait what? :air:

That picture of her in the studio with curly hair at night after a JWT show... :selena: That was from when she was recording Joanne (Where Do You Think You're Going) (Piano Version).

7 minutes ago, Bradley said:

It's still critically acclaimed and the most profitable show she's ever made on an average night basis.

Never said it isn't any of those things (although the JWT might've been more profitable - it was bigger venues too, but it's amazing that a smaller venue is making as much as it is for her). I was responding specifically to how it isn't "revolutionary" and isn't some new weird technology that would rock the world and forever change Vegas like some of us delulus thought. It's a great show. That's all.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Bradley
1 hour ago, derpmonster said:

Never said it isn't any of those things (although the JWT might've been more profitable - it was bigger venues too, but it's amazing that a smaller venue is making as much as it is for her). I was responding specifically to how it isn't "revolutionary" and isn't some new weird technology that would rock the world and forever change Vegas like some of us delulus thought. It's a great show. That's all.

Joanne World Tour gets roughly $1.6 million per arena show holding a 15,000 capacity, Enigma gets between $1.4 million and $1.8 million (for jazz shows particularly) with a 5,400 capacity.

But yes the stadium shows for JWT were magnificent.

The definition of a good show is so much than just introducing something that is new. The Volantis dress might have been new to the world, but it's not practical at all. Like, what is the usage of it? Is it even being developed further now?

Besides, I haven't heard any little monsters saying Enigma was supposed to introduce new technology or something like that?

SHALLOW
8 hours ago, HermesGr said:

Ok if u took an album full of shallows forget about ARTPOPS :laughga:

I love both Shallow and ARTPOP tho :ohwell: but yeah, i’d like to have something more similar ti ARTPOP and definitely more fun and colorful but ofc she has to feel like doing something like that and apparently she is (she said in Nikki’s interview) so i’m ok with whatever

derpmonster
1 hour ago, Bradley said:

The definition of a good show is so much than just introducing something that is new. The Volantis dress might have been new to the world, but it's not practical at all. Like, what is the usage of it? Is it even being developed further now?

Sis why do you think I'm saying Enigma isn't a good show? :air: I know monsters hate on it a lot and I actually call them out every time. I've seen the show live. I loved it. JWT was a better show imo (also saw that one) and Jazz is better than Enigma but there's no such thing as a bad Gaga show. Enigma is magnificent.

And to be fair, Enigma does have giant mechanical robots and flying carts. 

1 hour ago, Bradley said:

Besides, I haven't heard any little monsters saying Enigma was supposed to introduce new technology or something like that?

Perhaps you weren't around in the lead up to Enigma. Monsters were saying stuff like "we aren't ready for it, we will be completely blown away, I have a feeling it's stuff that's never been done before." Especially after she posted that video of her wearing that VR recording device for PetGa/BayoneGa interludes - people assumed it would end up being much more than a video of an animated character that looks like her. 

Again, I think Enigma is a fantastic show. I'm just saying it's not particularly "revolutionary" which is the word the person I was replying to used for LG6. I was reminding them that monsters thought the same for Enigma and that's part of why so many people were "disappointed" (too high of expectations + the fact that recordings don't do it justice, especially because of colors). 

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

KleinGa
17 hours ago, Doot said:

Inb4 she releases some ultra high 4 disc conceptual record and yall end up feeling so majorly salty. 

this is exactly what I've been asking for :giveup:

Don't hype me :giveup:

Bradley
44 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

Sis why do you think I'm saying Enigma isn't a good show? :air: I know monsters hate on it a lot and I actually call them out every time. I've seen the show live. I loved it. JWT was a better show imo (also saw that one) and Jazz is better than Enigma but there's no such thing as a bad Gaga show. Enigma is magnificent.

And to be fair, Enigma does have giant mechanical robots and flying carts. 

In that case, I apologise for seeming defensive. I'm glad you loved it. I actually saw all three shows you mentioned as well, and I personally was most astonished by Enigma. It was really surreal I felt transported to a whole new world. Joanne World Tour was second but it seemed more like a really great concert than an other-worldly psychedelic trip, something I'd use to describe Enigma. Jazz was pretty cute but maybe because I wasn't that familiar to American classics, I was only able to enjoy it through videos.

47 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

Perhaps you weren't around in the lead up to Enigma. Monsters were saying stuff like "we aren't ready for it, we will be completely blown away, I have a feeling it's stuff that's never been done before." Especially after she posted that video of her wearing that VR recording device for PetGa/BayoneGa interludes - people assumed it would end up being much more than a video of an animated character that looks like her. 

Again, I think Enigma is a fantastic show. I'm just saying it's not particularly "revolutionary" which is the word the person I was replying to used for LG6. I was reminding them that monsters thought the same for Enigma and that's part of why so many people were "disappointed" (too high of expectations + the fact that recordings don't do it justice, especially because of colors). 

I see that's where that notion comes from. In that case, I actually think the idea of acting with a talking screen is pretty cool. I really didn't expect that from her when I first walked into that theatre. It's just that monsters always blow their expectations out of proportion so I'm used to that.

Archived