đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

LG6 must almost be done, right?

Bradley

Featured Posts

BlingNotTheMusic

First of all, thank you @Bradley for putting together such a great post. Some have forgotten all of the relentless teasing!

Second, yes I agree, the album MUST be done by now. We haven't seen the good sis on a recording studio in a while, which doesn't mean she hasn't been, as I'm pretty sure she has a studio in her home. But also, I think the whole "You're the one who wanted to be a popstar" thing was around wanting to release music but having to wait around for other artists' release schedules, etc. 

I have a MAJOR inkling that just like how Beyonce brought visual albums to the pop forefront, Gaga is about to change the game and it's MORE than just an album. There's going to be something revolutionary with LG6 and I have a feeling that it's going to blow our minds. But damn, I wish she would either say something about it so we can stop anticipating it every week or just f*cking release it. 

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona

Not expecting anything anymore tbh. I wouldn't even be surprised if she's not releasing in 2020.

I have full amount of my favorite artists releasing next year, so yeah I'm not waiting for her anymore. 

MessyTop
21 minutes ago, AHippieIsBorn said:

First of all, thank you @Bradley for putting together such a great post. Some have forgotten all of the relentless teasing!

Second, yes I agree, the album MUST be done by now. We haven't seen the good sis on a recording studio in a while, which doesn't mean she hasn't been, as I'm pretty sure she has a studio in her home. But also, I think the whole "You're the one who wanted to be a popstar" thing was around wanting to release music but having to wait around for other artists' release schedules, etc. 

I have a MAJOR inkling that just like how Beyonce brought visual albums to the pop forefront, Gaga is about to change the game and it's MORE than just an album. There's going to be something revolutionary with LG6 and I have a feeling that it's going to blow our minds. But damn, I wish she would either say something about it so we can stop anticipating it every week or just f*cking release it. 

“revolutionary”? You’re  setting yourself up for disappointment. Remember the album for the Millenium?

ChromaticPrincess

Wow I can’t believe I’m the only one saying this lol

It’s essentially been confirmed that any studio pics and Twitter posts from Spring 2018 were most likely all 100% for ASIB, as recently when the Grammy noms were announced, she posted that the soundtrack was finished in July. So it’s probable that she was given a deadline when ASIB got pushed back to October 2018 (whenever that was) . There is of course a slight possibility she dabbled in other projects as well during that time but I think it’s safe to assume those sessions she was mostly focusing on ASIB. 

That said I have no idea what to to think of what she was doing in late 2017. It’s possible that this was when she started early demos and concepts and this is probably when she did the SOPHIE collab. I vaguely remember hearing chatter about her letting fans listen to Frankenstiened and then the AMAS mess... so it’s much more likely that this was when she like started recording, but again this is not confirmed, just speculation. I also (sadly)  believe that if she was in fact working on something at that time, some or most of it has been scrapped since there was a huge gap from late 2017 to mid 2019 ( which is most likely when she truly began working and recorded on music agin unconfirmed, just speculation from photos), so she either scrapped the 2017 stuff and started new OR she kinda tried to continue with whatever she had been doing but didn’t like the result which is why it was widely speculated she’d release in the spring of this year, only for us to never hear a word about it, because Gaga didn’t like the end result. It also seems to me from the tweets she’s been recently that a) she’s hit a writers block and doesn’t have a full fledged concept for an album which is why there been no teasing because she truly doesn’t have a plan for it. and b) she truly doesn’t want it to coincide with her other business ventures like HL, and Enigma, which btw is only half way done (30 something outta 72 shows) and not only is it expensive to revamp shows like that but she probably (again this is just speculation from how I think she is like) would rather do a small tour for LG6 (fibro) than cram in a couple of LG6 songs into Enigma (remember she’s not Britney). SOOOOO, even if she had a full fledged ultra conceptual disco album ready to be released right this moment (which there is a possibility but it seems to be getting less and less likely) she won’t because of Engima and I guess Haus Labs (tbfh LG6 shouldn’t really coincide with HL, if anything it’d be a good marketing chance but whatever it’s her life lol). 

There is also a part of me tho that thinks she just can’t find the right time to release it. Like what I took from the Adele tweet was her making fun of the record labels who were all scared of Adele releasing in the fall, so IF LG6 was ready for a fall release (Oct-Nov). Interscope was most littlest afraid of Adele blocking the album and possibly even singles, so when Gags was like “okay I have an album ready can I release it in November” and they were like “sorry no Adele’s gonna release and were scared of her blocking you from number 1s so no way Jose” and so she was like “Fine” and then tweeted that as her way of saying “**** y’all I ain’t afraid of Adele” (yes Ik they’re like friends or something don’t drag me) and the year is over in literally two weeks and there’s been no word from Adele so the clowns at Interscope are probably fuming that Gaga said **** y’all and is focusing on HL

okay not really I’m being stupid but this is an explanation for why Haus Labs seems to have taken the front seat in priorities with her (yes I know she is passionate about it so it makes sense don’t drag me) 

ANYWAYS, everything after those dates tho, (like phots from this year) there’s no real other explanation of what they could be for, besides LG6, but again it’s Gaga and nothing’s ever confirmed until you see the LG6 album on ur phone ready to be played.

So yeah sorry for the walls of text I just decided to dump all my thoughts on LG6 here lol

✨oh the lights dim while we’re dancing yeah the floor is shaking in this disco heaven✨

Sneaky Oliver
3 hours ago, SeasonOfTheWitch said:

LG6 (with BloodPop, Mark?, and DJWS) was probably “finished” by the end of 2017. But then she scrapped it. She probably scrapped her 2018 material too (early Boys Noize, Sophie, etc.), because it’s Gaga. I’m sure the release of ASIB made her change direction again and now she’s on LG6 Take 3. Love being a Gaga fan. :huntyga: And if she pulls what she did with Joanne and all the scrapped LG5s we’ll never hear those songs. 

unless she does this. Gaga, please do this. 

Well I don’t think there’s such a thing as scrapping an unfinished album. It’s a creative process which means your ideas and concepts are evolving until you achieve the final result

Scrapping would be “I got this whole album done but I’m not going to release it anymore” 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Maybe she was made a dark electro pop demonish album (as the inspo for the b/w photo shoot)

and after the success of ASIB she’s afraid to lose the GP and she rewrite a more adult album. 

She becomes Ally.. :saladga: 

Suspiria
1 hour ago, AHippieIsBorn said:

First of all, thank you @Bradley I have a MAJOR inkling that just like how Beyonce brought visual albums to the pop forefront, Gaga is about to change the game and it's MORE than just an album. There's going to be something revolutionary with LG6 and I have a feeling that it's going to blow our minds. But damn, I wish she would either say something about it so we can stop anticipating it every week or just f*cking release it. 

I would really like to believe this, but the Nicki Tutorials video just gave me such a strong vibe that she's not that invested in it... like coursework that you know you have to do but you just can't face it yet so you procrastinate and distract yourself with other things. And every time it's mentioned she jokes about it through her teeth because she doesn't want to think about it. Idk I just got that so strongly:emma:

I very much feel like she still doesn't have a set direction for the album and isn't sure what to do. I think she has writer's/artist's block with this one.

5 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

She wasn't recording ASIB with BoysNoie and BloodPop :rip: 

The DJ White shadow radioisours time period was for ASIB

BoysNoise and that time period was for makeup ads

derpmonster

58987d7af24d26c4b7f0de44ad7412e9.jpg&xgu

@Bradley Sis she released this. It was Joanne (Where Do You Think You're Going) :air:

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

derpmonster
3 hours ago, AHippieIsBorn said:

There's going to be something revolutionary with LG6

I wanna be skeptical because we thought the same about Enigma and it's a great show but it's hardly revolutionary. 

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

SHALLOW
3 hours ago, AHippieIsBorn said:

You sound a little too hyped tbh. Don’t set yourself up for disappointment. I’m sure it’s gonna be a great album tho

Archived