💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Nicki Minaj Accepts The Game Changer Award (and Pays Tribute to Juice WRLD)

Daylight Jokers

Featured Posts

12 hours ago, Ladey Gaygay said:

To specific 

Reveal hidden contents

@ALGAYDO @the Devil of Pop @Fanta no tea no shade but...

people on this thread, I really hope that you can find happiness in life without having to attack this lovely woman. If you could at least listen to the speech rather than just see Nicki in a title and bash her you could actually learn things:enigma: She legit was almost in tears after a young colleague's  death and managed to dedicate her speech to him. She also basically said its the constant bullying that puts artists through a lot, so please practice what mama monster preaches:kara:

I think the f*ck not. She will forever be trash for supporting a murderer, rapist and alleged child molester/pedophile and you and anyone else who’s okay with that is right down there with her. How dare you even have the audacity to try and get me to focus on a speech while this woman and her questionable behaviour sees it fit to carry garbage like him as if he’s arm candy. Say that to the victims of his disgusting crimes. 

Just because he’s not in the media like other megastars who have been called out does not mean his crimes are any less heinous. Fall back. 

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, Cervaantes said:

People out here really defending a rape and murder supporter 

I feel like I’m in the twilight zone. 

1 hour ago, SexXDreams said:

Is your life so perfect that you can sit on your high thrown and cast judgement on others?

I know my life is perfect enough that I never raped, murdered or committed crimes that he has. Y’all sound dumb and delusional choosing stan life over real life morals. The comments in this thread are sad. 

Dominic

One of few times where we saw the woman behind the mask and it was nice to see. I really thought her speech was passionate and real. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Daredevil

I was a big fan of her, but I sadly realized she’s not a good person nor a good songwriter. 33% of her songs are about her p*ssy, 33% are about her ass and the rest is about her titties. 

When she collaborated with Chris Brown, I ignored it, even though he called Frank Ocean a f*ggot and threatened his girlfriend (AFTER the Rihanna incident). 

When she defended Tekashi I gave her the benefit of the doubt. 

Now she’s together with a shitty person who complements her perfectly. 

if cancel culture really worked we would have better artists out there. 

but people choose to be ignorant so they can keep listening to their faves without feeling bad. 

Guillaume Hamon
33 minutes ago, Daredevil said:

When she collaborated with Chris Brown, I ignored it, even though he called Frank Ocean a f*ggot and threatened his girlfriend (AFTER the Rihanna incident). 

When she defended Tekashi I gave her the benefit of the doubt. 

Now she’s together with a shitty person who complements her perfectly. 

When someone nobody on GGD cares for is doing a tenth of what Nicki's blamed for you see no one ( or pretty much ) coming to say that nobody should bash him/her cause nobody's perfect and we all have flaws etc etc. :lmao:

33 minutes ago, Daredevil said:

but people choose to be ignorant so they can keep listening to their faves without feeling bad. 

It's literally "let's focus on the part we like because it's her...".

Guillaume Hamon
4 hours ago, SexXDreams said:

Is your life so perfect that you can sit on your high thrown and cast judgement on others?

I saw you commenting in plenty of threads with folks judging others and you weren't bothered by it.

Do you only recommend others to not "cast judgement" when the target of these is someone you like?

16 hours ago, Ladey Gaygay said:

so please practice what mama monster preaches

What gaga preaches is empathy for victims of sexual agressions and nicki kept supporting tekashi after he pleaded guilty... You misuse gaga's message here.

If we practice what gaga preaches we should be expecting nicki  to at least apologize. I don't think this principle is supposed to stop cause some stans are bothered by it. :shrug: 

Archived