Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Taylor's speech at Billboard Women In Music 2019

IllusionLover

Featured Posts

Just now, Runway said:

Years ago? She has a foundation that is actually taking action every day. Just because she doesn’t publicize herself doing nice things doesn’t mean shes not taking action anymore :rip:  

I know..I just miss the days when she was getting publicity for stuff like that.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Madling
26 minutes ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

I know..I just miss the days when she was getting publicity for stuff like that.

She ralked about addiction etc in her Grammy speech. She just made a speech at stonewall. She talked very openly about her mental health with Oprah in Elle. She's one of Oprah's guests on her tour where no doubt they will talk about mental health again. Her whole ethos behind HL is being kind to yourself. It's so disappointing that you don't recognize her for the advocate that she is.  You just want the showy headlines and clout. Gaga actually cares and is consistent and will keep talking about all of that even when it's not a juicy story for social media. 

Thomas P

No one this decade deserved this more, and I mean that not taking commercial success into consideration. 

I said what I said

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Thomas P
8 hours ago, StrawberryBlond said:

I thought it was all a bit overblown and fake, to be honest. It's amazing how Taylor managed to be a bully and a victim at the same time. One minute, she wants us to feel sorry for her because people are dragging her down and the next, she's dragging others down for petty reasons. It was so hard to watch her attempt to paint herself as a victim when nothing seriously bad has ever happened in her life. I remember watching Madonna's same speech and while I'm not exactly her biggest fan, I have to admit, she's had quite a hard life, especially when she was trying to make it and it made me feel for her. She was talking about having her apartment robbed, getting raped on a rooftop at knifepoint, experiencing so many of her friends die from drugs, AIDS and shootings. She was abused by her ex husband. She nearly had her career end with Erotica, with so many people deserting her and with a newspaper comparing her to Satan. Compare this to Taylor complaining about struggling to sometimes be taken seriously in the industry and having a bit of overexposure pushback. It's just not comparable. She was reaching to find struggle, but it just wasn't there. And to be introduced by the condascendingly fake Jameela was the icing on the cake. Two people who think they're so much more important than they really are.

Nice opinion that is wrong and I asked for :vegas:

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

FameHookah
21 hours ago, ReginaGeorge said:

You clearly didn’t get the message she wanted to spread. She mentioned LDR for a reason and I suggest you to watch the speech again and maybe then you’ll understand.

Sorry my english is bad ;-;

WTF is MDNA

Archived