๐Ÿ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA ๐Ÿ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Taylor's speech at Billboard Women In Music 2019

IllusionLover

Featured Posts

IllusionLover

Y'all, she did that. Woman of the Decade well deserved, her speech was pure perfection and she dragged Scooter, Scott, Demi. OMG I need to breathe after that. She even acknowledged reputation. This is worth listening.

Full speech:ย 

ย 

:applause:ย ย :applause:ย 

ย 

And here's she shouting-out all of the powerful women in the event tonight.

ย 

ย 

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teal Ambition

Here it isย :stalkga:

ย 

โ–Œโ”‚โ–ˆโ•‘โ–Œโ•‘โ–Œโ•‘ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican โ•‘โ–Œโ•‘โ–Œโ•‘โ–ˆโ”‚โ–Œ

Y'all need to either stop pretending you care about the message of that speech or stop trying to pit women against women. That was not Demi shade. She was trying to point out how men manipulate women.

xoxojohnwayne

also she dragged Shawn and many more in the meaning of this sentence... she always knew how to express herself.

IllusionLover

When someone get a video of the full thing @ me to Post it on the OP.

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

xoxojohnwayne
3 minutes ago, Bio said:

Y'all need to either stop pretending you care about the message of that speech or stop trying to pit women against women. That was not Demi shade. She was trying to point out how men manipulate women.

no, it was 100% direct to Demi, when DEMI posted a stories on instagram saying that the Taylor drama is absurd and that Scooter is always nice to her :)

"The definition of toxic male privilege in our industry is ppl saying, โ€˜But heโ€™s always nice to me,โ€™ when Iโ€™m raising valid concerns about artists & their rights to own their music. Of course, heโ€™s nice to you. If you are in this room, you have something he needs.โ€

Just now, xoxojohnwayne said:

no, it was 100% direct to Demi, when DEMI posted a stories on instagram saying that the Taylor drama is absurd and that Scooter is always nice to her :)

Yes she was talking about Demi, but she was not trying to shade her. She was trying to expose how men manipulate women. Y'all need to be talking about how she dragged those men, not how she threw shade at Demi, because she didn't. Demi is a victim like Taylor has been.

xoxojohnwayne
1 minute ago, Bio said:

Yes she was talking about Demi, but she was not trying to shade her. She was trying to expose how men manipulate women. Y'all need to be talking about how she dragged those men, not how she threw shade at Demi, because she didn't. Demi is a victim like Taylor has been.

lol was she complimenting her? dont think so :Dย 

sampool

YO IM SO ****ING GLAD SHE BROUGHT THAT UP, DEMI AND SIA BITCH ASS WITH THEIR FRAGILEย FEMINISM NEEDS TO GET CALLED OUT.ย 

9 minutes ago, xoxojohnwayne said:

lol was she complimenting her? dont think so :Dย 

Sorry to break it to you but you're part of the problem boo

Pop Music

yes bitch drag them to the pits

Gaga ๐Ÿ’Taylor ๐Ÿ’Carly Rae ๐Ÿ’Rina ๐Ÿ’MARINA ๐Ÿ’Britney๐Ÿ’Lights ๐Ÿ’Shania ๐Ÿ’Sigrid๐Ÿ’

gagaweekly

Can you stop the drama and see the real problem. Her speech was more than stan things and you are making it shallow.

Archived