💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Taylor's speech at Billboard Women In Music 2019

IllusionLover

Featured Posts

lol @ her bringing up Princess Nokia when I couldn't think of two artists more different. That's sweet of her, though.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FameHookah

Lana del Rey HAHAHAH what

Gaga was 100000x times more influential, and she didnt get mentioned, even tho they are "friends" and she went to her birthday.

She namedroping lana and billie kinda ruined the speech but it was so good still.

WTF is MDNA

ANTI WP
3 minutes ago, FameHookah said:

Lana del Rey HAHAHAH what

Gaga was 100000x times more influential, and she didnt get mentioned, even tho they are "friends" and she went to her birthday.

She namedroping lana and billie kinda ruined the speech but it was so good still.

She talked about how gaga reinvented herself when she won the globes and oscars 

FameHookah
8 minutes ago, ANTI WP said:

She talked about how gaga reinvented herself when she won the globes and oscars 

Yeah i know they are friends but the lana praise was so weird 😂 i really cant get into her stuff at all.. but hey girl🎶 that was a nice touch i guess.

WTF is MDNA

PACGAGA
19 minutes ago, FameHookah said:

Yeah i know they are friends but the lana praise was so weird 😂 i really cant get into her stuff at all.. but hey girl🎶 that was a nice touch i guess.

You probably didn’t see how critics SHITTTTTTTT on Lana when she first came out. Look at the review for Born To Die, and you’ll see what I mean. 

Taylor mentioned her because she’s one of the prime examples of getting critics and audiences changing their opinions on her once times goes on. NFR! All of a sudden is a critical favorite. But still, idk why Taylor mentioned her like people’s opinions on Tay have still lowkey been the same lol. 

Lilmonzter

It's not shade if it's true, Gaga went through something similar where there was a constant backlash over everything. 

Sing C'est la vie 

Biggest Fan

That’s some beautiful words from Taylor Swift 

I enjoyed listening to what she had to say, and she explained it very well.

Makes me happy she’s focusing on what matters

and that is the future, the children, and kindness. 

Kind of like what Gaga has been doing all along ...

🤖

FameHookah
3 hours ago, PACGAGA said:

You probably didn’t see how critics SHITTTTTTTT on Lana when she first came out. Look at the review for Born To Die, and you’ll see what I mean. 

Taylor mentioned her because she’s one of the prime examples of getting critics and audiences changing their opinions on her once times goes on. NFR! All of a sudden is a critical favorite. But still, idk why Taylor mentioned her like people’s opinions on Tay have still lowkey been the same lol. 

All of her albums sound the same to me :cryga:

WTF is MDNA

Taylor's trajetory this decade was really interesting, someone should make a documentary about that, she's like, the prototype of the cancel culture and comeback narrative.

gagzus

I don’t care much for her music but she spoke nothing but facts here. I’m dissapointed Gaga didn’t win Woman of The Decade since she has had the most colossal career this decade beyond sales (I guess this is about sales that you win since it’s Billboard?) but I’m glad Taylor used this speech to talk about important issues and not herself (much) but only using herself as an example.

Archived