💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Cardi B serving Nicki Minaj while not getting her Credit

Kimmo

Featured Posts

PACGAGA
7 minutes ago, ThisGuyTony said:

A blueprint for getting a #2 album, no #1 hits, and having 52 million forgotten features in year? :oprah:

All that and still cant write their own raps or... rap in general. All that is cute but doesn't matter. 

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HoneyB

Also, let’s be honest. The gays are lowkey one of the reasons female rappers can’t thrive:rip: Whoever we stan we try to tear down... I don’t even hate Cardi she has done some cool things for rap but what we're NOT gonna do is act like Nicki hasn’t done shxt for the culture:interestinga:

💋 đ•Šđ•„đ•–đ•Ą 𝕐𝕒 â„‚đ• đ• đ•œđ•šđ•–đ•€ 𝕌𝕡💋đŸȘ

sampool
2 minutes ago, kyanewest said:

She wrote Everytime which is a beautiful haunting ballad. And yes she cant play instruments but I think she's an insanely good dancer (well was)

That song has a co-writer and I don’t think people believe she wrote even most of it anyway; and no offense but even her dance moves were easy, nothing too challenging that the average person can’t do (like Chris brown dance moves).
People were captivated by HER, everybody wanted to be her, speak like her, look like her, dress like her. Same applies to Rihanna and now Cardi. 

Archived