Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

G.U.Y. Youtube comments

Defmix100

Featured Posts

Defmix100

There are so many comments saying Gaga was ahead of her time and a lot of support for ARTPOP, it's so great to see the recent support

wow these comments are really really supportive! they seem to come from a variety of fanbases/gp too

Defmix100
2 minutes ago, Economy said:

Are these comments from the GP tho or little monsters? :emma:

not sure I didn't interrogate :creepflop:

HoneyB

Like I say all the time, G.U.Y really could’ve had a moment, the instrumental is iconicccgiphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f291966f0224d6ff8dbaf

The video could’ve been better tbh. Choreography is sickening but the those celeb cameos felt corny to me. Minecraft is in the video and she’s resurrecting Jesus Christ and Michael Jackson, the mess of it all I lIVE:heart: The song itself is one of my most played it just gets you so amped I always play it when I go running:heart:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

Blahwhatever22

Honestly I feel like G.U.Y. is kinda underrated as a single. I listen to that song the most from ARTPOP, Still sounds fresh to me. That intro is amazing:firega:

Himeros.gif

The dancer next to Gaga at 3:34 is living :diane: now I'm looking at a bunch of dancers' faces and they're so into it lmao I live

nenhures

G.U.Y. deserved so much better :bradley: Everything about the song AND the video f*cking slaps. The visuals, the campiness. #JusticeForARTPOP

Luke78619

I remember when it came out and all the comments were saying “what’s the last song that’s so much better” :bradley:

MANiCURE DESERVED :bradley:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Isidro Guevara

An unusual but brilliant anthem!!!:pray: One of the best from ARTPOP! Still sounds fresh and very energizing to this day. 

I'll WRECK U right Up...G.U.Y.!!!🌋💥

Archived