💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

DC - Winter Love

DC

Featured Posts

So I only have the official audio at the moment but I’m working on a lyric video right now and I hope comes out this weekend, but if not probably Monday, just FYI just incase :laughga: I’m working SUPER hard on it :firega:

Anyway, the main attraction! Winter Love! Celebrate your holidays with the people you love and find the love in this song I have for all of you guys! :heart:

Spotify:

https://open.spotify.com/album/3txrqOi52vnUkyW3W5Zj5O?si=Fxu8YjvMSNidmD429HIUVA

iTunes: 

Winter Love - Single by DC
https://music.apple.com/us/album/winter-love-single/1489138640

I can’t wait for all the amazing reception! Even if you don’t celebrate Christmas, just think of this as a love for the love of December more than Christmas specifically, I don’t know :laughga:

I love all of you guys! And receive my love tonight with this Christmas ballad! :heart:

@KatieJudasGaga4 @PlastiscGuy @gagaschickens @Ladey Gaygay (there, not on the second line :ally:)@zebrastripes @JohnnyartRAVE 

@DonatellaPop @Talenti @LGs LM @SamanthaC @Haus Swiftie @ReginaGeorge @Animal Claws@Maleficent @LittleLocoCoco @MANiCURE 6 (I PROMISE I’ll get to working on your song this weekend, I’ve just been SO busy with school and just life in general :laughga:@BadGurlMadge @derpmonster@FfFfFfFF 

:heart:

1/31 :firega:

Pop Music

ProjectJoanne is in town and were gonna do some winter things 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

MANiCURE 6
1 hour ago, ProjectJoanne said:

@MANiCURE 6 (I PROMISE I’ll get to working on your song this weekend, I’ve just been SO busy with school and just life in general :laughga:)

It's okay take your time ! :kiss:

Just now, Andreu said:

so you're making us wait til tomorrow :bradley:

I mean, it’ll be a Friday tomorrow so it kinda makes since :laughga:

Besides, it’ll be 12/13, it’s kind of like the sequel to the 12 track out of 13 on Technology :happy:

OMG IT’S OUT!!! :excited2:

Ok, so surprise, it’s on the wrong artist again on iTunes :laughga:

But! You can listen to it and stream it all you want on Spotify while I get all the iTunes stuff sorted out right here!

https://open.spotify.com/album/3txrqOi52vnUkyW3W5Zj5O?si=Fxu8YjvMSNidmD429HIUVA

Thank you all for all the love and support you’ve given me throughout the year for my music and my edits and everything, it really means the world to me! :happy:

Spreading Winter Love, DC :heart:

Just now, JohnnyartRAVE said:

Great job! I love it! This is one of my favorite tracks from you! :)

Thanks! I can’t wait to see where all of our amazing songs go in the future! Imagine becoming huge and saying you got big from GGD :laughga:

:heart:

Archived