💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Sam Smith's 'In the lonely hour' becomes the biggest debut album

Lilmonzter

Featured Posts

DesertWolf

Everyone: "they, them..."

Sam Smith: "My mind... my fans... I love you... I wish I could... individual..."

source.gif

Slay :vegas: But if someone asked me to guess who had the biggest debut album of the 10's, I would probably point to Lorde, I would have never assumed it was Sam :messga:

It's so cool that Mother Monster has the biggest debut of the 00's (and the millenium so far), while a little monster is the biggest debut of the 10's :firega:

æœˆă«ă‹ă‚ăŁăŠă€ăŠă—ăŠăă‚ˆïŒđŸŒ™

Adrenaliner

I was shook first but then realized that it is from the UK

But love his new stuff, How Do You Sleep? is in my top 5 releases this year.

littlepotter
23 minutes ago, DesertWolf said:

Everyone: "they, them..."

Sam Smith: "My mind... my fans... I love you... I wish I could... individual..."

source.gif

What?

chaeri pls

DesertWolf
1 minute ago, littlepotter said:

What?

didn't you read his insta post? He keeps calling himself as non-binary, so I was kidding that everyone is calling him "they" while he doesn't call himself "we" :poot:

nenhures
Just now, DesertWolf said:

didn't you read his insta post? He keeps calling himself as non-binary, so I was kidding that everyone is calling him "they" while he doesn't call himself "we" :poot:

That's... not how pronouns work. They're non-binary not someone with multiple personality disorder.

DesertWolf
Just now, nenhures said:

That's... not how pronouns work. They're non-binary not someone with multiple personality disorder.

it was a joke...

littlepotter
20 minutes ago, DesertWolf said:

Non-binary does not mean plural :rip: It can still mean individual. Academically, they has always been used to refer to a gender-irrelevant singular party as well.

chaeri pls

Blastertoyo
18 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

no shade honest question has them (??) released a follow up?

The Thrill Of It All

please enlighten me to death

Archived