๐Ÿ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA ๐Ÿ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Madonna Reached Out to Gaga About Performing Together

Molly Aphrodite

Featured Posts

hell0samuel

I hope this could happen at some point.

It would really be beneficial to bring the two fan bases and the two singers together after a tough year of fighting.

It would also help to hopefully stop all the comparisons, which im sure we're all sick of :roll:

So I hope they make it happen!

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kermit the frog

:usrs: are you sure ???

i'm here for the meltdowns of both fan bases if this ever happens :fan:

Of course I'm sure. Madonna killed her chances with that "reductive" interview and BTW cover on MDNA tour.

And we know gaga didn't find it funny.

GlitterGrease

This could be a trap. Get her on stage and then mock/humiliate her in front of all the Madonna stans.

That's a really unrealistic thing to say, she would never do something so cruel

I dont want this to happen. She did this with Christina and Britney. She wants to collaborate with people she fears are stealing her weaves, I think.

misanthrope

I used to want them to collab like Fame Monster era. Now it would just seem so....forced. But I mean whatever, if it could potentially put at least some malicious fan actions to rest than why not.

I dont want this to happen. She did this with Christina and Britney. She wants to collaborate with people she fears are stealing her weaves, I think.

I feel like she chooses to collaborate with fellow female pop artists she knows are beneath her.

I'd much prefer a performance with Bees&Gags tbh :cryga:

But this would still be interesting to watch (and it would be a piece of cake for Gaga to outshine Madge vocally :troll:).

Illuminati Freak

All this Madonna hate needs to stop. Madonna has reached out to her and extended an olive branch so to speak which I think is really big of her to do. It opens the doors to some sort of collaboration in the future. Both GaGa & Madonna will be touring in South America and I wouldn't be surprised if something ends up coming together down there.

Interludicrous

It would be great if they'd actually do something new. Madonna Britney and Christina already did the 'omg we're rivals bt we're soo funny and cool wit it" thing, and Gaga also did this with Madonna on SNL. So if Gaga would ever do a collab it would have to be something reaaally special.

But the simple fact that both Gaga and Madonna WANT to do a performance together means that it'll happen some day.

At least it would kill some of the fan war, because lets face it it won't ever fully stop :fail:

But I hope gaga vocally crushes Madonna though, nothing personal :hor:

I mean, I would like to see it happen, but gaga could shade Madonna back by saying no, which I want as well! Maybe in the far future?

Archived