Featured Posts

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Fish said:

sounds like the most basic thing that ever graced the surface of earth 

Worse than Liam Payne or Quavo's album? 😂 wow

TimisaMonster

That cover is...a choice and the songs have done nothing for me this far so I'm not as excited to hear this but when it comes out I'll check it out...not expecting anything great since it sounds like this will be a mopey album

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

selenalavigne
48 minutes ago, DiamondKing said:

@HighRoad @Gimme More @Runway @Adrenaliner and me :vegas: and there was someone else I believe, I can't remember the name

thanks boo ;) 

Idk i'm very excited. supposedly Selena played all the songs in the trailer and Vulnerable for fans and they freaked out at Vulnerable i think it's Selena's favorite. 

Also I hope we get Rare this week but maybe they are saving everything for the album release. but idk. i don't think she'd tease the song that hard to make us wait till the 10th for everything.

https://open.spotify.com/album/4yk2eQg0LdV7b3A020Desg

nswain1110

Damn I'm really feeling the snippet for the song 'Rare'

Follow me on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/natethetrailhunter/

gagaxsebert

The month of January for music better than 2018 (excluding ASIB) & 2019 combined. Christmas is here.

Im so excited for Rare, Revival was such a great album and from the trailer Rare is gonna be the same 

Used to be HighRoad

DiamondKing
5 hours ago, selenalavigne said:

thanks boo ;) 

Idk i'm very excited. supposedly Selena played all the songs in the trailer and Vulnerable for fans and they freaked out at Vulnerable i think it's Selena's favorite. 

Also I hope we get Rare this week but maybe they are saving everything for the album release. but idk. i don't think she'd tease the song that hard to make us wait till the 10th for everything.

Tbh I'd rather have all songs released with the album. There's only 3 weeks left anyways and we've already waited more than that :happy:

Jewels n Drugs

The song titles are so basic :laughga:

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

Archived