Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Madame X Tour Q&A

Musicisfreedom

Featured Posts

Sneaky Oliver
59 minutes ago, Musicisfreedom said:

Yes, Rescue Me is used as an interlude before Frozen. It isn't a video interlude though, it's just her dancers doing a weird (yet beautiful) coordinated dance at the front of the stage, with the projection curtain behind them.  The interlude before Batuka was a little bit different both times I went, but there is a video playing with a bunch of different places the album is inspired by (Cape Verde, Medellin, Lisbon, etc) and the dancers walk across the stage carrying a coffin on their shoulders. 

Ohh! Vídeo interludes are some of my favorite things about M’s tours. I guess she went for a theatrical route. Everything she creates is marvelously done anyways

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Musicisfreedom
11 minutes ago, Trillion Reasons said:

Is Frozen Backdrop with Lola live as beautiful as on videos on YouTube? :bradley:

I'd say even more beautiful tbh :bradley:

Bitch I'm Madonna

Bubblegum Bitch
2 minutes ago, Musicisfreedom said:

I'd say even more beautiful tbh :bradley:

Thank you! I'm also interested in I Don't Search I Find performance. Can you describe it please? I didn't even expect she could include this song in setlist. 

Musicisfreedom
3 minutes ago, Trillion Reasons said:

Thank you! I'm also interested in I Don't Search I Find performance. Can you describe it please? I didn't even expect she could include this song in setlist. 

It has an extended middle part which is fantastic. The performance was set up like an interrogation scene, with men in long trench coats chasing her down. She was dressed in a long trench coat as well, similar to the secret agent/spy look in the Madame X teasers. It's very dramatic, and the set is crazy with projections. It had a very 1920s (?) D*ck Tracy kinda vibe to it. 

Let me see if I can link you to some pictures from this performance.

Bitch I'm Madonna

Bubblegum Bitch
3 minutes ago, Musicisfreedom said:

It has an extended middle part which is fantastic. The performance was set up like an interrogation scene, with men in long trench coats chasing her down. She was dressed in a long trench coat as well, similar to the secret agent/spy look in the Madame X teasers. It's very dramatic, and the set is crazy with projections. It had a very 1920s (?) D*ck Tracy kinda vibe to it. 

Let me see if I can link you to some pictures from this performance.

Thank you so much, really! :kiss:

Archived