💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you think GaGa⚡ should write more love songs?

2020Covid19IsOurs

Featured Posts

2020Covid19IsOurs

Her work on a star is born was probably the most universally liked music she has produced in a long long time. 

I personally liked every single song on it and would say that it's her best work since TFM. But ever since born this way she has wrote very few relatable songs. 

Most of the songs I have no idea what she's blabbering about. She sings about solar system, power bottoming, some racist Western actor. She's written dozens of songs on fashion. 

But I think it's her love songs that connects to the geepeepee more and critics actually like all her love songs. 

Million reasons, Bad romance, I'll never love again, Always remember is this way. 

Every song is iconic.

What do y'all think? :hor:

Gaga x JeffHardy x BillMaher

FfFfFfFF

Not really. :poot: I want dark electro-house and disco empowerment anthems :classy: 

And I don't see Bad Romance as a love song, at least not in the conventional way.

Tom Nook

Her other non-love songs tend that have a lot of clever word play lyrics that I love plus it’s interesting in finding out the concept and meaning of something unique than the emotional feeling that everyone have already experienced

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

SeasonOfTheWitch
20 minutes ago, dynamite said:

Hey! Joanne was not a racist Western actor!

I think they meant Mary Jane Holland 

dynamite
4 minutes ago, SeasonOfTheWitch said:

Omg I was considering saying that instead lol :neyde:

Sarah H
1 minute ago, PartySick said:

No please :giveup:

I like that Gaga writes about other things :flutter:

Just what I was going to write! I like that she doesn't just stick to writing love songs. 

she writes a hell lot of love songs and so does everyone. Love is like the #1 muse of all time. It's everywhere in the music, for her art, her family, her boys, fashion, us...

edit : thus she cannot and will never stop.

hello hello baby.

2020Covid19IsOurs
1 hour ago, dynamite said:

Hey! Joanne was not a racist Western actor!

58 minutes ago, SeasonOfTheWitch said:

I don't know if you guys are joking :interestinga: i was talking about John Wayne :koons:

Gaga x JeffHardy x BillMaher

HeavyCapiLover
1 hour ago, MetalGaga said:

boi, this is a troll ass thread if i ever saw one. you had me for a minute

fail lady gaga GIF

Aawww I can feel the pain of that poor dancer :messga: gaga is such a savage :excuseu:

18 minutes ago, HeavyCapiLover said:

Aawww I can feel the pain of that poor dancer :messga: gaga is such a savage :excuseu:

what sends me is the fact that she saw what she'd done to the dancer but was like oop oh well the show must go on *hip thrust*

angels forever, forever angels

Archived