💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Kesha - Resentment (Coming this Fridayl

FlopSlurper

Featured Posts

sillynate

I LOVE Raising Hell. It’s a throwback to late 2000’s early 2010’s pop (it’s weird to say that but think about it, we’re basically in the 2020’s now). 

My Own Dance is... different. I think sonically, it fits better as two separate songs. The verses and bridge would make a good folk pop song and the chorus would make a great club song. 

This one sounds beautiful as heck and her ballads on Rainbow are truly amazing so I know I’m gonna love this one. 

Just like a lot of people though, I’m still waiting for Tonight. Also Kink ft Ke$ha

Sickness

This whole era feels like throwing **** to the wall to see what sticks. Rainbow flopped so this time she's like "old ke$ha is back!! y'all remember tik tok? ;)" then Raising Hell and My Own Dance flopped so now she's like "nvm I'm deep too... and a ballad girl... my voice is strong u_u"

Musicisfreedom

I can't wait for this album! I feel like it's a full circle type of album. It reminds me of every Kesha sound in a blender. I feel like this is almost what Warrior was supposed to be

Bitch I'm Madonna

ItWasntLaauv
16 minutes ago, Cervaantes said:

This whole era feels like throwing **** to the wall to see what sticks. Rainbow flopped so this time she's like "old ke$ha is back!! y'all remember tik tok? ;)" then Raising Hell and My Own Dance flopped so now she's like "nvm I'm deep too... and a ballad girl... my voice is strong u_u"

It’s funny that you think a Grammy nominated album flopped lol. :vegas:

ItWasntLaauv
3 hours ago, FlopSlurper said:

Haven't listened to the snippet because I wanna experience it fully for the first time when it comes out, but I know she won't disappoint :gayhat:

The snippet’s like LITERALLY 3 seconds long if that’s what was concerning you, it doesn’t really reveal much. :nick:

FlopSlurper
2 hours ago, Cervaantes said:

Except the tracklist came out months ago and since raising hell came out she's been talking about the album having both bops AND ballads, the videos have also been shot already as can be seen from the album trailer so she has the era planned out and isn't throwing **** to the wall. 

gagaweekly
2 hours ago, Cervaantes said:

wrong donald trump GIF by Election 2016

5 hours ago, Gagaloo92 said:

Ugh I'm living for her constant new releases. Gaga could NEVER. 

me too

Her new music is f*ckin amazing.

there is only one bitch // the real one // B R I T N E Y

SHALLOW

I don’t think this album’s gonna be any good tbh... why doesn’t she focus on making a strong chorus? 

Sneaky Oliver

“Tonight“ should had been the first single. That would get her fans so shook and build a huge hype for the following releases! 
perhaps they want to keep the fan service tracks for the album release but that would be also a dumb strategy tbh 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Sneaky Oliver

Also old school Kesha had ballads too. You guys should know better :koons:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

homomo
6 hours ago, Cervaantes said:

In what universe did Rainbow flop? Lmao

The album was her highest charting album in basically every county she’s ever charted in (charted higher than Animal, Cannibal and Warrior) and even stuck at number one in the US and Canada. It was also praised to the heavens by critics and reviewers!

The lead single Praying is probably her most defining moment. It’s the song everyone needed and was waiting to hear after years of her court battle/rehabilitation. It’s almost 3x platinum now, and charted just as well as Die Young did worldwide.

And lastly her Rainbow tour literally sold out every show. And was absolutely incredible by the way.

Archived