Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I am so excited about the wait

The Carpenters

Featured Posts

The Carpenters

Listen... I want a GAGA album for Christmas as much as any other 29 year old does. But everyday she doesn’t deliver is so exciting to me! Everyday she is still working on it, is another day that more amazing work can be done. It takes time when you are on her status level. So chill. Eat your greens. And calmdown.mp3

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PunkTheFunk
3 minutes ago, The Carpenters said:

But everyday she doesn’t deliver is so exciting to me!

just-nod-and-smile-yall-54986265.png

xoxo Craig
6 minutes ago, The Carpenters said:

Listen... I want a GAGA album for Christmas as much as any other 29 year old does. But everyday she doesn’t deliver is so exciting to me! Everyday she is still working on it, is another day that more amazing work can be done. It takes time when you are on her status level. So chill. Eat your greens. And calmdown.mp3

Okay

End Racism Now

Chromatica

We learned from her overcooking ARTPOP from Swinefest to release that another day of work does NOT mean the work will be better. 

Glamourpuss

I feel the same way! We know it's coming at some point so I'm happy to just wait. But I'm enjoying the Haus Labs era in the meantime unlike some fans. 

Rat Boy

When was the last time you saw your doctor? I think they might need to review your medication.

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

The Carpenters
2 minutes ago, Lois Griffin said:

We learned from her overcooking ARTPOP from Swinefest to release that another day of work does NOT mean the work will be better. 

I could definitely see that. She is involved in a lot more than music and cameos in bad(sue me!) Robert Rodriguez films though now. She won an Oscar. And she deserved everything good that she got with ASIB. But yeah, I do get what you are saying. That didn’t turn out with the same quality.

Archived