Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Favorite Pair of Naughty Gaga Songs?

Isidro Guevara

Favorite Pair of Naughty Gaga Songs?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite Pair of Naughty Gaga Songs?

• Poker Face/ LoveGame
    • So Happy I Could Die/ Teeth
    • Government Hooker/ Heavy Metal Lover
    • Sexxx Dreams/ G.U.Y.
    • Dancin' In Circles/ A-Yo

Featured Posts

Isidro Guevara

I've seen to notice that each Gaga album has at least two tracks that have a "naughty" vibe to them, if you know what I mean😏. Which pair is your favorite/you bop to the most? I personally have been bopping to Joanne album lately so I gotta go with Dancin' In Circles/ A-Yo!:creepflop:

I'll WRECK U right Up...G.U.Y.!!!🌋💥

Pop Music

sexxx dreams and g.u.y

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Gracious Gaga
11 minutes ago, Jadeykins said:

Heavy metal lover is like the sexiest song ever. Bondage orgy anyone?? Lmao 

DM me the details 

♥ Kindness Police.

Jose P
4 minutes ago, Doot said:

Is so happy I could die even sexual 

Well kinda. It talks about masturbation and has some semi sexual undertones. Not entirely sexual but somewhat.

Jose P

GH and HML are the only correct answer. Both songs make me feel like a dirty slut at the club and I live for that :pole:

vh1 grinding GIF by America's Next Top Model

nenhures
6 minutes ago, Jose P said:

Well kinda. It talks about masturbation and has some semi sexual undertones. Not entirely sexual but somewhat.

I don't think it's about masturbation, although it could be interpreted that way because of it being an innuendo. Iirc Gaga explained that "touching herself" in the song refers to when she used to get so drunk she would check her pulse to make sure she was still alive. In the context of The Fame Monster, SHICD represents the Fear of Alcohol and thus explores the almost sensual yet very troubled relationship she has with getting intoxicated and how she fears it's gonna take over her life.

That's a very recurring theme in Gaga's albums when it comes to drugs or people. She's had a handful of bad romances and it shows in her lyrics quite a lot.

Jose P
2 minutes ago, nenhures said:

I don't think it's about masturbation, although it could be interpreted that way because of it being an innuendo. Iirc Gaga explained that "touching herself" in the song refers to when she used to get so drunk she would check her pulse to make sure she was still alive. In the context of The Fame Monster, SHICD represents the Fear of Alcohol and thus explores the almost sensual yet very toxic relationship she has with getting intoxicated and how she fears it's gonna take over her life.

Yeah I know it’s not really a song about sex, but it does have a sexual vibe to it, so it could be classified as a sexy song.

Bloody hooker

A-YO is a naughty song? :what:

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

Edonis
1 minute ago, Bloody hooker said:

A-YO is a naughty song? :what:

"Get off on me, my body's got you pleading, light me up and breathe in, mirror on the ceiling"

OT: I would put Government Hooker AND Sexxx Dreams if I could, but it's not an option :bradley:

Omg, just noticed how much I love Gaga's sex songs :bradley:

Bloody hooker
Just now, Edonis said:

"Get off on me, my body's got you pleading, light me up and breathe in, mirror on the ceiling"

OT: I would put Government Hooker AND Sexxx Dreams if I could, but it's not an option :bradley:

Omg, just noticed how much I love Gaga's sex songs :bradley:

I just finished listening to the song again, and it is naughty. The lyrics really just flew over my head :air:

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

Archived